Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I can and prefer only for myself ...There is nothing wrong in Indians working any where in the world and I see why they should not go looking for better opportunities like all other people in the world do. It does not make you less of a patriot . They should make sure that they dont dictate terms there like some communities do in our country and make sure that they live within the norms of the society they live in.. From my own experience I have seen Indians to be very hard working and contributing positively wherever they live ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I  totally agree with Usha. In the era where world has become a Global village, one can seek opportunity anywhere. You have to be a law abiding resident and that is the only requirement.

Hate crimes have occurred in all parts of world. If we look into the statistics, we will find more such incidents in our country than anywhere. Be it caste, color, creed, religion, racism.....hate crime has been a part of human civilization. South Africa fought it's battle against apartheid. 

We can not take a few incidents and blame the whole country for it. There are Americans who have come in full support to the family. So in every country there are people who will commit such crime and people who strongly condemn it. I have stayed in America for close to 12 years and I can say it with surety that it is a beautiful place with lovely people. Few such incidents can not make it an unsafe country.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

vijay wrote:

Wow, now Indians in India are so-called Indians and abroad are Indians. Good to know that rapes, murders, robberies do not occur in USA or Australia.In USA almost all Red Indians have been killed and their wealth and teritories looted by the whites in whom Indians feel safer than India. Also Australians are descendents of banished criminals from UK. It is the tragedy of India that many of its citizens who have recieved the best are its worst critics and will run her down to justify their deserting her to settle abroad. 

You got me all wrong buddy- When I said so called Indians I had the NRIs, PR Visa holders or working in other countries in my mind enjoying facilities in other countries on Indian tax-payers' cost. But when something goes wrong then they cry foul or expect Indian government will come to their rescue. Once you have gone there and enjoying all the facilities in a particular country you should follow their rules and take what comes your way in a graceful manner. Crimes are part of life and you have to live with them. I only said racism, sexism and other crimes in these countries are lower against foreigners compared to that in India. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with all the opinions and versions about the Indians settled in US.Indians,in whatever Country, they settled, worked for those respective Countries .

Thank you Sunil for your clarification. I indeed was baffled but now am happy. I agree with your opinion.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I  totally agree with Usha. In the era where world has become a Global village, one can seek opportunity anywhere. You have to be a law abiding resident and that is the only requirement.

Hate crimes have occurred in all parts of world. If we look into the statistics, we will find more such incidents in our country than anywhere. Be it caste, color, creed, religion, racism.....hate crime has been a part of human civilization. South Africa fought it's battle against apartheid. 

We can not take a few incidents and blame the whole country for it. There are Americans who have come in full support to the family. So in every country there are people who will commit such crime and people who strongly condemn it. I have stayed in America for close to 12 years and I can say it with surety that it is a beautiful place with lovely people. Few such incidents can not make it an unsafe country.

In fact Indians with their craze for fair complexion are the worst when it comes to racism. I have seen the way African students are treated and whites are treated . So, what are we complaining about ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.