Almost everyday rallies and killings of RSS and BJP workers is what CPI govt in Kerala has achieved so far during its infamous rule. Communist parties are known for their intolerance and violent methods but in Kerala the affair has gone too far with CPI targeting and killing BJP because it is gaining ground there like in other southern states. In a latest incident a BJP worker was beaten with his face broken into in front of his mother after which he was beaten to death in front of her .Will this kind of brutality help them? or will it help BJP gain more sympathy and supporters? I sincerely hope that CPI gets what it deserves ..

http://www.dailyo.in/voices/kerala-political-violence-murders-rss-bjp-cpm-pinarayi-vijayan-kannur/story/1/15375.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is unfortunate but such violence against each other happens when a new ideology wants to replace an old ideology. Both are caste based and thus fight each other. It is easy with others as they are not cadre based. More violence wil take place.

I doubt if caste is a factor at all...Communist party is known for its violence and anti social stand. Now that they are in power in Kerala , they cannot stand another party that had no presence so far in Kerala , gaining in popularity and following. What kind of an ideology can a party  have that resorts to mindless violence and rule s like a dictator? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It should have been cadre based and not caste based.Also  CPI cadre are getting killed. So it is both ways.

The violence was started by the CPI since they have a history of it in all states where they have a considerable presence. There may have been retaliation now by the RSS and BJP workers after all the brutality the CPI goons unleashed on them and their families.

Violence is being used by both to dominate. It does not matter who started it. 

I have a doubt. C.P.I. is not so strong even in Kerala. May be C.P.I.(M) is being mentioned as C.P.I.).  However, whatever be the fact, an ideology can be combated with debate and grass root political work and not violence.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is CPI M which is the ruling party in Kerala. I doubt if they have an idea or ideology other than go anti everything,..There is hardly any industry nor development in Kerala and now even the little that was springing up will collapse with CPI M rule ..Every state they have ruled has had violent rule where they have tried to thwart any kind of competition from any party !

Actually all development in the country has started only from May 2014. Before that in India there was no electricity. no industries, no education and health facilities etc. IT  came to Karnataka only in June 2014. It is a world record that a country has in less than three years time  leap frogged from stone age to number three economy in the world. Fantastic. And now the Congress, CPIM, SP, BSP, AAP are all trying to take it back to stone age. 

There is no need to be sarcastic because it does not help this discussion. If you visit and tour Kerala you will realize the fact that there is no large scale industries except cottage industry,  the roads are bad and tourism and coconut and spice is the only major revenue. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

In Kerla CPI have base. But here in Rajasthan CPI have not any base. They show his presence here by agitation and support to labor unions. They are not capable here to won a election of Sarpanch or Municipal counsler.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.