Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Communists are not new in Kerala. In fact, Congress and communist have been ruling in the state for decades alternatively. RSS/ BJP are new phenomenon in Kerala. apparently, the increased presence of saffron elements has made the environment more violent. The RSS/BJP have been indulging in communal violent politics in other parts of country like Gujarat, U.P., Delhi. May be they are now doing that in Kerala also. 

That is questionable claim because here in the  border town of Kumble a few goons with saffron robes and daggers were caught and they claimed they belonged to RSS, later found that they were all Congress party and Communist party workers. People simply  spread these rumors to defame BJP and RSS , I doubt if anyone can believe that esp in a state like UP where SP and BSP is owned and controlled by criminals of all kinds .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What happened in Kumble is  a clear cut case of deception to defame the BJP. Such things,though not immediately some day they will be caught and booked.

Though there are practices by RSS which need to be curbed and criticized in modern society, many a times the organization is forgotten for it's positive contribution to nation. Many a times they are brought into controversies and the image is maligned by Congress and leftists. These pseudo secular parties pose more danger to nation than communal saffron wing. And they have played a good role in igniting violence and disturbing the communal harmony in the country

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

CPI (M)'s only intention is to make Kerala a BJP mukt state. CPI ( M) is well known for its killings. RSS is a well disciplined organization.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Though there are practices by RSS which need to be curbed and criticized in modern society, many a times the organization is forgotten for it's positive contribution to nation. Many a times they are brought into controversies and the image is maligned by Congress and leftists. These pseudo secular parties pose more danger to nation than communal saffron wing. And they have played a good role in igniting violence and disturbing the communal harmony in the country

Normally RSS and other Hindu parties are more concerned about preserving the Hindu identity especially since some politicial parties are bent on trivialising it to the extent that speaking about Hindusism becomes a crime. Look at Mamata Banerjee and her rantings against Hndus and her appeasement tactics towards the minorities ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now, people are strongly feeling, except in some parts of India about Hinduism. Because, now India is being ruled by a Government, that believes firmly on HINDUISM 

The Country is Hindustan

Another nonsensical post as usual..

I request the moderator to please close this thread or else there will be nothing but such posts from rambabu 

Yes. That is a good suggestion. I believe in Moderators decision.

Since I started the thread let me be the one to take the decision and stop posting here , that isif you have any decency left  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.