Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

And what is surprising that Congress has lost from Amethi and Rai Bareily. So dynasty rule is kicked.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Still, they are shameless and not ready to question their age old dynasty system.

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:

Both UP and Uttarkand have almost two thirds majority and BJP has done extremely well in Manipur where in the last election they had only 5 seats , now 22 seats ...Goa with its majority Christian population is the on ly disappointment but that too was expected with the opposition spreading their Communal agenda...However, it is heartening to see that vote share at 39 percent is higher than Congress party's 28 percent .

In Manipur BJP managed to win 21 seats and in last election they had only 2 seats. But it was a very close contest with many BJP candidates losing by a narrow margins in different constituencies. Unfortunately Congress are likely to form the government in coalition with other parties.

In Manipur, Congress won 28 of the 60 seats., three short of a majority. BJP managed to  only 21 seats. Smaller regional parties and independents will decide, who gets to form.the Government

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Both UP and Uttarkand have almost two thirds majority and BJP has done extremely well in Manipur where in the last election they had only 5 seats , now 22 seats ...Goa with its majority Christian population is the on ly disappointment but that too was expected with the opposition spreading their Communal agenda...However, it is heartening to see that vote share at 39 percent is higher than Congress party's 28 percent .

In Manipur BJP managed to win 21 seats and in last election they had only 2 seats. But it was a very close contest with many BJP candidates losing by a narrow margins in different constituencies. Unfortunately Congress are likely to form the government in coalition with other parties.

Since Congress has got 28 seats naturally they would be given the opportunity to form the government . But BJP has done a commendable job . The story of Goa is different because of the infighting within the party. It goes to show that unity has strength and gives confidence to people , which was not the case in the Goan  BJP unit..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The exit polls indicated it. From morning we are glued to TV. Is it the rise of BJP in UP?? What are your views on BJP coming in power in UP??

I definitely expected a clear win for BJP but not on this scale ...It is good for the nation because UP will see less corruption and more development under Mr Modi and the BJP govt in UP. I am eager to know who would be the chief minister since a lot depends on the person who will be totally responsible for the state .It also shows that demonetization has worked with the masses !

We expect that CM in U.P. will be one selected by RSS. This is what happened in Haryana. 

Thanks and congratulation to elect and select BJP in UP. It is my guess that CM will be Rita Bahuguna.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The exit polls indicated it. From morning we are glued to TV. Is it the rise of BJP in UP?? What are your views on BJP coming in power in UP??

I definitely expected a clear win for BJP but not on this scale ...It is good for the nation because UP will see less corruption and more development under Mr Modi and the BJP govt in UP. I am eager to know who would be the chief minister since a lot depends on the person who will be totally responsible for the state .It also shows that demonetization has worked with the masses !

We expect that CM in U.P. will be one selected by RSS. This is what happened in Haryana. 

Thanks and congratulation to elect and select BJP in UP. It is my guess that CM will be Rita Bahuguna.

Yes, your guess may prove to be right.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes, your guess may proved to be right.

She has had a clean image so far and if someone like Mayawati could rule UP, I am sure Rita Bahuguna may not be a bad choice at all..But I feel it may be someone else !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rita Bahuguna is a defector from Congress and BJP members of long standing may not like it. However Modi has to decide.

I am not aware of Rita Bahuguna;s past. As far as I know Rita has a clean image.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.