Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

I am not aware of Rita Bahuguna;s past. As far as I know Rita has a clean image.

Since you say you are not aware, don't say you know and post for he sake of posting and getting points..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It now looks certain that BJP has the support of enough number of MLAs to form the government in Goa with Manohar Parikkar as the Chief Minister. Of course Congress cries foul but they seem to have conveniently forgotten that they did the same in Karnataka in 2004..They shd realise that they get back what they give..

In the 2004 Karnataka elections, the BJP emerged as the single largest party winning 79 out of the 224 seats. However, the Indian National Congress with 65 members and the Janata Dal (Secular) with 58 members formed a coalition government with Dharam Singh of the Congress as Chief minister

(source)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Commitment will certainly be there and under Mr Modis able leadership, the criminal and communal elements will now have no say in the politics of UP. The state will move towards development which is good because being the largest state it shd be a model state unlike what it was until now under the various corrupt leaders ..

It was certainly a model state until now, of dubious nature! It was too hilarious to watch Mayawati speak again and again of how the EVM machines were rigged and that no matter what button one pressed, the vote went to BJP only! It did give me a kind of sadistic pleasure to watch her and her cohorts and other sick leftists squirm and moan about how unfair the elections were!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Regional parties came around to fight the hegemony of the powerful Congress and thus succeeded in creating space for itself. Yes they had to pamper their supporters to remain afloat. As a reaction to it voters now go for a national party for better governance. Now the beneficiary is BJP. Sometime in future the cycle will begin again. Till then you are perectly entitled to your sadistic pleasure.

Modi has become a brand now. BJP's sweeping win in UP is testimony to Modi government's policies. Inspite of little inconvenience faced due to demonetization masses have accepted the true intention behind the policy and I think this win clearly shows masses support Modi and his policies.I wonder without any CM  face BJP managed to win 325 seats its just because of BRAND MODI.

usha manohar wrote:

Commitment will certainly be there and under Mr Modis able leadership, the criminal and communal elements will now have no say in the politics of UP. The state will move towards development which is good because being the largest state it shd be a model state unlike what it was until now under the various corrupt leaders ..

Yes you are absolutely right under the able leadership of Mr Modi,UP is expected to grow as a corruption free state.I appreciate Mr Modi's transparent and accountable governance which definitely will help gigantic UP state to grow as a leading state.

KIRAN wrote:

Modi has become a brand now. BJP's sweeping win in UP is testimony to Modi government's policies. Inspite of little inconvenience faced due to demonetization masses have accepted the true intention behind the policy and I think this win clearly shows masses support Modi and his policies.I wonder without any CM  face BJP managed to win 325 seats its just because of BRAND MODI.

Even in Manipur, BJP went for election without selecting any politician as Intended CM. In spite of that they have done very well this time. And like in other states it is partly due to Modi factor.

With the resounding victory of BJP, in UP,Leadership, of Modi has become a  Charisma . A leader whose name will be written with Golden letters in the Political History of India.

Now we all are curiously waiting for the CM candidates of UP and Uttarakhand to be announced. It's holding the same suspense and interest as that of poll results

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

BJP appoints Observers to decide CM candidates for UP and Uttarakhand and Manipur.. The  names will be announced soon.. Amit Shah has been authorized by Parliamentary Board to make final decision on the Chief Ministerial candidates of the Three States.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.