Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yogi Aditya nath is the CM candidate for UP. Well, he has his positives and negatives. Hopefully he focuses on development and not on the propagation of Hindutva. Hopefully we see more development

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

They still have to officially announce it. He is among the front runners. But that's what the news channels say that his name is yet to be announced officially.

He definitely has a cleaner image than most politicians but has always attracted controversies.

It is officially announced in all the News Channels.

Now that it has been officially announced that Yogi Adityanat will be the CM of UP, the suspense has ended. He seems a very clean person with firm views which does lean towards Hinduism. At least he is open about it unlike the previous  so called secular/communal CMs. As a Chief Minister of a state he will have to be fair and unbiased, also keep many of his personal views to himself and from what I hear and heard him speak a couple of times when he had come to Manipal to take part in a seminar, he seems to be a learned and intelligent person. Either way it is good to have a person with Hindu leanings rather than ones with hidden agenda which is difficult to gauge ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, it might be a controversial choice or made so by media. But surely, he has a clean image. Once in a position, he might need to bring down his hardliners controversial statements. Opposition and media might bake more controversies around it

Yogi Adityanath will be the CM of UP

There may be a few comments by the Pseudo Secularists. They can be dismissed.

Yogi Adityanath was elected unanimously.

He was a Science graduate.

He has firm views on Hinduism

He will be sworn in tomorrow.. 

Latest Election winning formula: first act as fringe to catch atention, then get a ticket and polarize the electorate. If you win them promise Vikas vikas and  only vikas. 

The Large sweeps made by BJP at both Centre and UP goes on to highlight a small but effective idea--People do get bored!!

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

No. I do not agree with you.

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

The Large sweeps made by BJP at both Centre and UP goes on to highlight a small but effective idea--People do get bored!!

Bored of what? The previous government or do they simply crave for a change ? Once a certain party is in power for a new number of years , having performed in a mediocre manner it is but natural for people to hope for better things ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.