Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But definitely the choice is a slap on caste politics and pseudo seculars. BJP and only BJP has the guts to do that. This is new India. You do not need to be a minority leader to take care of minorities. So I keep my fingers crossed that this comes as freedom of minors from being only vote bank and we see them as citizens who need same law and development.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I am not reconciled to the plea that even without a single Muslim candidate, BJP will take care of all. Even agree to that. Then what id democracy. That is defined as govt. of people, by the people and for the people. A wholly Hindu govt. may be 'for' the people but is neither of the people nor by the people. which - means all communities taken together.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

3 points here..

First of all it is a known fact that more muslims voted for BJP than any other party during this election 

Secondly, it hardly matters if it is wholly a Hindu govt since India is a land of majority Hindus and it does not make it any less secular since Hindus are far more secular than other communities.

Finally, after the minority appeasing regimes of the past, this time round there will be a a govt in place that will be  giving due importance to all communities, so one can expect good governance that has only development on its agenda.

It is also to be expected that the communal parties will get over active with their disruptive propaganda by attacking minorities wearing saffron robes etc etc , all of which by now India citizens have become wise to..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar

I don't know why this fear of saffron clad. Hinduism accepts everyone with open arms. Muslims in Gorakhpur love Yogi and are jubilant. They never faced discrimination. In fact more Muslims visit his temple and eat with him than Hindus. 

I agree with Usha that communal parties will do all propaganda to misguide people. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

The problem.wirh our media is it's selective reporting where most of the time relevant information is never revealed for reasons known only to themselves..Here are some facts about Yogi Adityanath that is relevant since he is nw the CM of Uttar Pradesh which is the largest state in India.

He became an MP at the age of 26 and has been elected 5 times so far from the same constituency of Gorakhpur each time bettering his performance by way of increasing the number for votes. He has a large number of Muslim followers 

He has neither a political godfather nor a dynasty to support him.

He is one of the most vocal MPs in the country having raised hundreds of questions on every issue possible. Compare this to Rahul Gandhis 5 questions in his entire career all targeting Modi ...

http://postcard.news/media-lies-exposed-no-media-will-tell-mind-blowing-facts-yogi-adityanath/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The new mantra is "divide to win and unite to rule". Old mantra was " unite to win and divide to rule".

Old or new  , what matters is how effective it is ..After all change is the only permanent feature of life so we need to welcome it , already having seen how  ineffective old mantra was !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The problem.wirh our media is it's selective reporting where most of the time relevant information is never revealed for reasons known only to themselves..Here are some facts about Yogi Adityanath that is relevant since he is nw the CM of Uttar Pradesh which is the largest state in India.

He became an MP at the age of 26 and has been elected 5 times so far from the same constituency of Gorakhpur each time bettering his performance by way of increasing the number for votes. He has a large number of Muslim followers 

He is one of the most vocal MPs in the country having raised hundreds of questions on every issue possible. Compare this to Rahul Gandhis 5 questions in his entire career all targeting Modi ...

http://postcard.news/media-lies-exposed-no-media-will-tell-mind-blowing-facts-yogi-adityanath/

Yogi Adityanath seems to have many interests.Most interesting facts from the link article, I found he has many hobbies like  swimming and playing Badminton.Yogi Adityanath's aim is to see that UP achieves an  AL round development

Rahul's only agenda is targeting Modi.

Rahul is a midget before mighty Modi.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yogi Adityanath seems to have many interests.Most interesting facts from the link article, I found he has many hobbies like  swimming and playing Badminton.Yogi Adityanath's aim is to see that UP achieves an  AL round development

Rahul's only agenda is targeting Modi.

Rahul is a midget before mighty Modi.

I guess, all members here can read pretty well and understand, why are you repeating same things again and again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

I don't know why this fear of saffron clad. Hinduism accepts everyone with open arms. Muslims in Gorakhpur love Yogi and are jubilant. They never faced discrimination. In fact more Muslims visit his temple and eat with him than Hindus. 

I agree with Usha that communal parties will do all propaganda to misguide people. 

He is doing a fine job from what we can see...all the neglected jos by the previous SP govt is being taken up by him and he is also making sure that he is keeping his poll promises ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.