Vizag is my own city, where I live. It is heartening to see, it finds a place in Happiness index according to UK- India joint Network on Sustainable cities has chosen, Visakhapatnam also known as  Vizag.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/the-world-happiness-report-2016-india-ranked-118th/article8365329.ece

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As expected another stupid post since there is no mention of any city in India. For your information it is not cities that are taken into account but a country as a whole and India is at the bottom of the list at 118th place ..I don't understand why you post such blatant lies. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please go through the link and my intro lines.I got this news from Today's Hindu paper which I get delivered to my home.

You are unbelievable !!! honestly one shd not even waste time interacting with you...You list links and write your own imaginary intro where there is absolutely no mention of Vizag and on top of that you argue that you are right ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Please go through the link and my intro lines.I got this news from Today's Hindu paper which I get delivered to my home.

Are there words in that link which are invisible to readers who are not from vizag??? I wonder how the admin tolerates such kind of spam from you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

But India is behind Pakistan in happiness index.

I see.. I have posted this thread from Hindu news paper, 

Rambabu's happiness index is either very high or very low. But his stubborn index is fantastically high.

Perhaps, you are joking.

No Vijay, I am not stubborn

India is country of 125 crores peoples so it must be keep in mind while deciding level of happiness. It is surprising for me a country like Pakistan where life is not secured and people of other countries don't like visit and invest there, how a happy country?

Surprising information. Astonished to know that In a Country like Pakistan high happiness index.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.