Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Surprising information. Astonished to know that In a Country like Pakistan high happiness index.

Goes to show how thoughtless and point based your posts are because you never read the link articles and understand them before posting but go on arguing when something is pointed out...

Anil reads everything before posting so he knows what he is talking about and you express surprise at your own link, you really are pathetic because of your stubbornness and self righteous attitude !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I didn't find any mention of Vizag in the article. But so sad to see India so down in the list. I came to know from one article on social media that Bhutan does this happiness survey to find out how citizens feel about themselves in the country. And to surprise 98 percent feel happy. Government gives importance to happiness as much as to development. It was a pleasant surprise to see that article

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

How government is responsible if citizens of the country with the highest growth rate are unhappy?

Banned guns: MSBS All Marksman Rifles Riot Shield <a href="http://www.google.com/"> google </a>Banned attachments: Tracker sight Grenade launcher Semi Auto Burst Fire Rapid.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I didn't find any mention of Vizag in the article. But so sad to see India so down in the list. I came to know from one article on social media that Bhutan does this happiness survey to find out how citizens feel about themselves in the country. And to surprise 98 percent feel happy. Government gives importance to happiness as much as to development. It was a pleasant surprise to see that article

Goes to show that rich and powerful are not always happy. Scandinavia seems to be doing well for their citizens ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

The idea of  Gross National Happiness was first developed by Bhutan's previous Monarch, the Fourth King, Jigme Singye Wangchuk, who believed that he doesn't care about Gross National Product but about Gross National Happiness.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.