Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When the Syrian Civil war ,  broke out,major global powers made a plan in order to pave the way  for a cease fire in Syria. But these global powers divided,

Russia supported Syrian President for keeping its own interests. But President thinks of a Political solution will help in ending the conflict

US too expressed its view that  a negotiated settlement will go a long way.

This way, Countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, differed in different ways in either in supporting or differing to end the Syrian Civil war.

In my view, A war will create crises  It naturally effects both the common man and the Kingdoms alike.

This crisis should come to an end at the earliest in order to establish peace.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I too saw the news story of the chemical attack on the civilians in Syria and we also keep coming across the occasional stories of dead children washed ashore on the way to seek refuge in the European countries. I think the real cause of the conflict is no longer relevant now, if the majority of the civilians along with children are to die, what use it is or what does it matter which government is ruling the country! It has just turned into a mindless, senseless brutality!

The children are the most vulnerable ones in any kinds of war. Last year I came across a picture of small girl in Syria aged around 3-4 years. She had her hands raised up in an act of surrender when the photographer was keeping his tripod ready to take her photograph. The little girl though he was about to shoot her dead. It was so heart wrenching.

In the war zone everyone suffers. India has not seen internal wars post 1857 and we therefore are highly sensitive to children and others agony. Many  Islamic countries keep fighting as they are still settling their population mix and freezing borders. Smart nations take advantage to sell their arms and keep the pot boiling.

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I too saw the news story of the chemical attack on the civilians in Syria and we also keep coming across the occasional stories of dead children washed ashore on the way to seek refuge in the European countries. I think the real cause of the conflict is no longer relevant now, if the majority of the civilians along with children are to die, what use it is or what does it matter which government is ruling the country! It has just turned into a mindless, senseless brutality!

The children are the most vulnerable ones in any kinds of war. Last year I came across a picture of small girl in Syria aged around 3-4 years. She had her hands raised up in an act of surrender when the photographer was keeping his tripod ready to take her photograph. The little girl though he was about to shoot her dead. It was so heart wrenching.

Very true Jabeen, we have but one life and instead of making the most of it some people want to destroy lives as if it has no value. How could some men be such  cruel beings and moe importantly why are they tolerated by the world community ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

War is disastrous. The world has seen two world ears. In a war no one is victorious or Vanquished.  all involved in war are vanquished,

I am of the opinion that if there is a war, a war should be against corruption, against poverty.

vijay wrote:

In the war zone everyone suffers. India has not seen internal wars post 1857 and we therefore are highly sensitive to children and others agony. Many  Islamic countries keep fighting as they are still settling their population mix and freezing borders. Smart nations take advantage to sell their arms and keep the pot boiling.

The very fact that it is mainly the Islamic countries that fight internal war says something about the religion and it's mindset which is based on violence..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But at its root are the mischiefs created by Christians. Now what have you to say about that religion.

Almost every religion's history seems to be tainted with war. 

As for the present times, those spreading terror in the name of Islam are not considered Muslims by us. Simple as that.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I agree every religion started off with violence especially the newer religions like Christianity, Islam , Buddhism and Jainism ...But most of these religions have sort of settled down ..

usha manohar wrote:

I agree every religion started off with violence especially the newer religions like Christianity, Islam , Buddhism and Jainism ...But most of these religions have sort of settled down ..

Most religions have now settled down, true, but not Islam. They still feel that only those who follow Islam have the right to live and the others termed 'kafirs' have no right to live on this earth. And so they keep either forcing their religion on others or try to wipe them out via violent means. Hence the war like situations in most Islamic countries! If we read history of countries like Iran, Afghanistan, Jordan etc. from the Pre-Islamic times, it is evident that these countries were quite peaceful and prosperous, only after the advent of the Islamic religion in these countries, the decline has started. For a religion which was born in the  harsh deserts amongst blood thirsty tribes, what else can be expected??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.