Pakistan, is a bad neighbor and unreliable.

Kulbhushan Jadhav  an Indian Naval officer was arrested and charged with espionage and sabotage and was sentenced to death by Pakistani Government

As usual Ministry of external affairs protested.

What is your opinion in this regard.Suggest, how to cement relations with Pakistan,

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/world/asia/pakistan-india-death-sentence-spy-kulbhushan-yadav.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pakistan and its obsession with Kashmir is one of the many reasons why talks with them come to no conclusion.

They cowardly provide cover fire to terrorists who cross the border to inflict casualties on our citizens. Peaceful dialogue with this doomed country is not possible if they continue their antics. The thing is , they don't deserve a relation with any country. Isolation suits them perfectly.expressionless

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

In this case, Kulbhusan Jadhav was  arrested and charged with espionage and sabotage and was sentenced to death by Pakistani Military court.

For this Amnesty international slammed Pakistan. Pakistan Military Courts violated the international fair trial safe Guards.

I think Pakistan has to be taught a lesson of its life time.

Pakistan has one agenda only and that is Kashmir. I doubt if they would want any solution because it would take away their obsession. There have been many attempts made in the past but none of them have worked. Leaving the unfinished business of Kashmir is the main reason why they are able to fight a proxy war with inside help from Kashmir. India had to take a Stern and aggressive stand against Pakistan rather than taking half measures like we won't do this but we are willing to play cricket , ha e trade with them...Unless we are ready to cut off all ties and also aggressively route out all terror outfits and seperatists from Kashmir , there is no point .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There were hopes raised by Modi during 2014 elections of solving the Kashmir problem. But the worst is happening. The BJP-PDP combine has not been able to provide an environment for people to come out and vote. The situation is going out of hand. We are all the time analysing why it has happened but do not take any action. I think we are afraid of taking any action. our priorities are all topsy turvy. The priorities are 7% growth and winning 2019 elections. The state is afraid of even moving against persons who come on TV and openly abuse the Indian state and abuse us. What can be more tragic. we will spend all our anger and energy against the Congress and Abdullahas and feel job is done. It is shameful to see Indian soldiers being stoned and mocked by children in Kashmir. The government is busy with winning elections but not wars. Only God can save the situation.

rambabu please wake up.

I am awake. That is why I said Pakistan must be dealt in the right way. That is India should not release the Pakistani Prisoners. Tit for tat.

LOL, doesnt matter whether rambabu is awake or asleep, same responses ...

In a new development we see the so called LIBERALS , who are indeed bent  on causing as much harm as possible , had a gala tea party with the Pakistanis . Mani Shankar Aiyyer , Bhim Singh and a few others attended the meet organised by a Mr Shah whoever he is ...I dont understand how these people even can think of doing something like this given the kind of nation Pakistan is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pakistan military saying banging Jadhav without observing basic norms of law and Justice that amounts to pre meditate murder.That's Pakistan.

rambabu wrote:

In this case, Kulbhusan Jadhav was  arrested and charged with espionage and sabotage and was sentenced to death by Pakistani Military court.

For this Amnesty international slammed Pakistan. Pakistan Military Courts violated the international fair trial safe Guards.

I think Pakistan has to be taught a lesson of its life time.

It is easy to say a tough lesson to Pakistan, practically it is not easy. 

Why not, it is possible if all the Countries unite and condemn terrorism in one voice, it is possible.

Terrorism is problem faced by almost all the Countries in the World.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.