Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Why not, it is possible if all the Countries unite and condemn terrorism in one voice, it is possible.

Terrorism is problem faced by almost all the Countries in the world.

It is right that all world is facing problem of terrorism, Pakistan is also facing it. Blasts are very common in Pakistan. But he  d'not want to stop support to terrorism and terrorist. Every country in world have their own interest.

Despite explosions and blasts, Pakistan did not stop supporting Terrorists. Rather it is patronizing terrorists.

rambabu wrote:

Despite explosions and blasts, Pakistan did not stop supporting Terrorists. Rather it is patronizing terrorists.

I write it, write some fresh one. Pakistan is mother of terrorism, but some black is also here in out country. Few days ago Farooq Abdullha gave statement in favor kashmiri who are throwing stone of army, resultant only 7.5% polling in sub election of MP in Srinagar.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I write it, write some fresh one. Pakistan is mother of terrorism, but some black is also here in out country. Few days ago Farooq Abdullha gave statement in favor kashmiri who are throwing stone of army, resultant only 7.5% polling in sub election of MP in Srinagar.

It is because we have such anti nationals that it is becoming difficult to solve the Kashmir issue .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I heard about farukh Abdulla's statement in favor of kashmiris who pelted stones at the Army that resulted in less polling in a Bye election of an MP in Srinagar.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The meagre turnout is more because of the violence and the threat warning given out by the seperatists ..I am not sure how these seperatists go around doing everything possible while our respective governments sit around watching them doing nothing 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Why not, it is possible if all the Countries unite and condemn terrorism in one voice, it is possible.

Terrorism is problem faced by almost all the Countries in the world.

Pakistan's biggest ally China views them under a different lens. No matter what proof of their terror-sponsoring is provided, the Chinese would still support Pakistan. With such an adamant and strong ally (which has considerable say in the UN) , its difficult to corner Pakistan.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

The anti-nationalist lot in Kashmir, studying in government colleges with scholarships, getting the best of everything at subsidized rates, those are the ones hurting us from within. May sound harsh, but they need to be kicked out of the country and see how long they survive in Pakistan.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

The anti-nationalist lot in Kashmir, studying in government colleges with scholarships, getting the best of everything at subsidized rates, those are the ones hurting us from within. May sound harsh, but they need to be kicked out of the country and see how long they survive in Pakistan.

Exactly my feelings because they have it easy . When one thinks of the precious lives of our armed forces wasted away in fighting the terrorists , who these anti nationals support openly , it makes one wonder whether our netas are blind and deaf ?

Now, all the political  without their Party affiliations united together and spoke with one voice  that there is no evidence of wrong doing by Jadhav.

If Pak executes Jadhav, India should declare. Baluchistan independent

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.