Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with regards to Shastr.i

But I beg to differ with you with regards ti Indira. She and all the Congress leaders are corrupt,

Congress leaders fought for Power, All the Congress leaders are without exception are Power mongers.

vijay wrote:

India as usual is suffering from underestimating its real power. Our leaders are not having killer instincts. They are basically afraid. Shastri and Indira were the last of fighter quality leaders. Today's leaders are paper or in front of mike tigers.

This is the 'Nuclear Age' and Pakistan in possession of nuclear weapons is similar to a 4-year old with a loaded gun.

Excessive 'killer instincts' can wipe a country off the map.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

How does it matter if Pakistan possesses Nuclear weapons in the present context ?

Coming to the topic, I would like to say Jadhav has been wrongly charged with the allegations of espionage, which were false. These allegations put Pakistan in deep troubles..Majority of the Countries are pointing towards Pakistan as a Terrorist Country. Very soon Pakistan has to pay dearly and sooner than later, it will be isolated.

rambabu wrote:

How does it matter if Pakistan possesses Nuclear weapons in the present context ?

Coming to the topic, I would like to say Jadhav has been wrongly charged with the allegations of espionage, which were false. These allegations put Pakistan in deep troubles..Majority of the Countries are pointing towards Pakistan as a Terrorist Country. Very soon Pakistan has to pay dearly and sooner than later, it will be isolated.

I was emphasizing on the point that 'killer instincts' can land a country in trouble.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Rambabu believes in copy pasting news breaks not personal views and opinions of members on the subject because he will not be able to counter that ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
vijay wrote:

India as usual is suffering from underestimating its real power. Our leaders are not having killer instincts. They are basically afraid. Shastri and Indira were the last of fighter quality leaders. Today's leaders are paper or in front of mike tigers.

This is the 'Nuclear Age' and Pakistan in possession of nuclear weapons is similar to a 4-year old with a loaded gun.

Excessive 'killer instincts' can wipe a country off the map.

Yesterday's airstrikes by Trump administration , on ISIS camps in Afghanistan may have put some fear into Pakistan , hopefully. But for an irresponsible rogue nation that is bent on self destruction , it may not mean much !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

How does it matter if Pakistan has nuclear weapons????

Are you even aware that Mumbai can be targetted directly from Karachi and be wiped out in a single incident??? Pakistan does possess a missile named Ghauri which has an estimated range of 1300 kilometres and can target  Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Bhopal and Lucknow, according to a 2006 report on Pakistan’s ballistic missile programme by the National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bengaluru. So it does matter and is a huge cause of worry for us!

So our esteemed leaders need to seriously pull up their pants and show more mettle!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you for the information.

I was responding in the context of the thread and how Jadhay has been wrongly charged with espionage

rambabu wrote:

Thank you for the information.

I was responding in the context of the thread and how Jadhay has been wrongly charged with espionage

How is it not relevant to the concept of thread then?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

How does it matter if Pakistan has nuclear weapons????

Are you even aware that Mumbai can be targetted directly from Karachi and be wiped out in a single incident??? Pakistan does possess a missile named Ghauri which has an estimated range of 1300 kilometres and can target  Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Bhopal and Lucknow, according to a 2006 report on Pakistan’s ballistic missile programme by the National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bengaluru. So it does matter and is a huge cause of worry for us!

So our esteemed leaders need to seriously pull up their pants and show more mettle!

We too have such capabilities but the only difference is that Pakistan being an aggressive nation may use it first and we may whimper. The other day Renuka Chaudhary if Congress party was speaking about how we need to be patient which was funny given her impatience with every matter and reputation as a misguided missile ...But that is the stand that our leaders took and look what it cost us !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.