Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If we have to bother that Pakistan nuclear bombs can flatten our cities like Mumbai etc, then we are not worth a nation. Pakistan is crawling upon us and all we do is respond with analysis and proofs. We are also a nuclear nation, but we have forgotten it. For thousand years we were under foreign rule because we were not united and did not develop defence capabilities. We are paper tigers and are good only at fighting elections. and with ourselves in between. Our elite does not send their children into defence forces but send them abroad. Most of our politicians and babus are corrupt. Hatred between communities is constantly spread. So where is the pride that will motivate us to fight it out and in process be prepared to lose lives and some cities. After all  it will usher in a long era of peace. An Indian soldier was humiliated in Srinagar and the whole world saw it repeatedly. A soldier represents the nation. The nation in him was being kicked and slapped and all we say is we should admire his restraint. The PM wants to make society cashless, BJP wants to make India Congress-less, Pakistan wants to make India Kashmir-less. I am amazed at the silence by the PM or the Defence Minister or the Army Chief at the soldiers humiliation. Shame. And now members are saying Pakistan can flatten Mumbai. Please migrate out.

Now, Indian Government has decided to clamp down on Visas for Pakistani Nationals.

This is the way to let Pakistan what India could do.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/04/14/amid-row-over-kulbhushan-jadhav-indian-government-to-clamp-down_a_22039332/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

I thought my post would move you to give a fiery response.. All you could come up with was a useless news item. Now you will understand why every one walks over us.- in past and today and hope not in future also. We are paper tigers and risk averse.

That is what India wanted to convey to Pakistan, that we are not Paper tigers, but fierce Cheetahs.

Rambabu and fiery response ..

What a joke ! He is at best a copy paste artiste 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not sure which is worse ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please.  My my response i am sure is right.Look at my post and the given link

I guess I will pass...

I am not concerned with anybody's pass or fail. what is said is a member's opinion.

vijay wrote:

If we have to bother that Pakistan nuclear bombs can flatten our cities like Mumbai etc, then we are not worth a nation. Pakistan is crawling upon us and all we do is respond with analysis and proofs. We are also a nuclear nation, but we have forgotten it. For thousand years we were under foreign rule because we were not united and did not develop defence capabilities. We are paper tigers and are good only at fighting elections. and with ourselves in between. Our elite does not send their children into defence forces but send them abroad. Most of our politicians and babus are corrupt. Hatred between communities is constantly spread. So where is the pride that will motivate us to fight it out and in process be prepared to lose lives and some cities. After all  it will usher in a long era of peace. An Indian soldier was humiliated in Srinagar and the whole world saw it repeatedly. A soldier represents the nation. The nation in him was being kicked and slapped and all we say is we should admire his restraint. The PM wants to make society cashless, BJP wants to make India Congress-less, Pakistan wants to make India Kashmir-less. I am amazed at the silence by the PM or the Defence Minister or the Army Chief at the soldiers humiliation. Shame. And now members are saying Pakistan can flatten Mumbai. Please migrate out.

Do you realize what you're saying?

"We are also a nuclear nation, but we have forgotten it."

Pakistan is a rogue nation which gives press statements about using its nuclear power "if threatened" by India. That is as immature as it gets. In this age of diplomacy, you DON'T go around provoking countries for a nuclear war. Of course India is a nuclear power. Doesn't mean we start World War 3.

"So where is the pride that will motivate us to fight it out and in process be prepared to lose lives and some cities. After all  it will usher in a long era of peace."

You basically want a full-fledged, bloody war with Pakistan. Here's the consequences-

• China will support Pakistan, may join the war.
  • Russia will retaliate for India.
  • US will intervene.
  • Possibly all these countries would use nuclear weapons.
  • Expected casualties above 50 million.
  • Nuclear waste cloud suspended in the atmosphere would absorb most of the sunlight, starting of the post-war Cold Age.

If you somehow survive, there's 90% chance of dying from cancer. 

Believe me, it will usher a pretty long era or peace, it's just that none of us would be there to enjoy it.

"And now members are saying Pakistan can flatten Mumbai. Please migrate out."

You're the one calling the nation a paper tiger, criticizing the PM and government, asking for a war and listing out all the negatives. If someone needs to migrate, we all very well know who that might be.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.