Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If you have something positive to.cobtribute instead if wasting posts but gaining points 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am confident that here I am contributing my positive responses. No body knowingly will contribute negative responses. Because i am a responsible member and know that I should not bring bad name to the site with which i am associated with this site since many years

Pretty soon you will be the sole member  to carry out your responsibilities on this site and you can like and post away to your heart's content , not that there is any lack f it now !!!?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@abhishek it is the type of micro analysis done by your types which emasculated the country and leads to paralysis in decision making. We therefore are always at receiving end. Do countries like USA or Rusdia and now China bother when hard decisions have to be taken. I am not advocating war but am stating that if necessary we have to act strong even go for war of we are constantly harmed by an insensitive neighbor. I surely expect the PM to act in case of such provocation. Am I wrong in doing so.

vijay wrote:

If we have to bother that Pakistan nuclear bombs can flatten our cities like Mumbai etc, then we are not worth a nation. Pakistan is crawling upon us and all we do is respond with analysis and proofs. We are also a nuclear nation, but we have forgotten it. For thousand years we were under foreign rule because we were not united and did not develop defence capabilities. We are paper tigers and are good only at fighting elections. and with ourselves in between. Our elite does not send their children into defence forces but send them abroad. Most of our politicians and babus are corrupt. Hatred between communities is constantly spread. So where is the pride that will motivate us to fight it out and in process be prepared to lose lives and some cities. After all  it will usher in a long era of peace. An Indian soldier was humiliated in Srinagar and the whole world saw it repeatedly. A soldier represents the nation. The nation in him was being kicked and slapped and all we say is we should admire his restraint. The PM wants to make society cashless, BJP wants to make India Congress-less, Pakistan wants to make India Kashmir-less. I am amazed at the silence by the PM or the Defence Minister or the Army Chief at the soldiers humiliation. Shame. And now members are saying Pakistan can flatten Mumbai. Please migrate out.

What exactly is your point??? Isn't it a true fact that Pakistan can flatten Mumbai and other cities with the kind of weapons they hold? That is not my personal opinion ! If you are so concerned and bothered by military personnel being humiliated in Kashmir, why are your kinfolk aka secularists silent on this issue? Why only blame Modi or BJP for it? So stop advising me to migrate out, it would be better instead if the likes of you migrate out who refuse to see reason and try to blame Modi for everything that goes wrong! YOu are amazed by Modi's silence, why not say a few words on silence held by esteemed Mr. Singh when everything started going downhill and the congressis were bleeding the nation dry?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Latest news about Kulbhushan Jadhav is, the Government is in touch with Pakistan through the Indian High Commission.

External affairs spokes person, Gopal Baglay said that Jadhav is an innocent person.

I hope Jadhav will return back to India soon.

rambabu wrote:

Latest news about Kulbhushan Jadhav is, the Government is in touch with Pakistan through the Indian High Commission.

External affairs spokes person, Gopal Baglay said that Jadhav is an innocent person.

I hope Jadhav will return back to India soon.

There is no need for a regular news bulletin, members can read and follow news by themselves.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

vijay wrote:

@abhishek it is the type of micro analysis done by your types which emasculated the country and leads to paralysis in decision making. We therefore are always at receiving end. Do countries like USA or Rusdia and now China bother when hard decisions have to be taken. I am not advocating war but am stating that if necessary we have to act strong even go for war of we are constantly harmed by an insensitive neighbor. I surely expect the PM to act in case of such provocation. Am I wrong in doing so.

Micro-analysis???

Your type aren't capable of thinking out even half of the "long-term analysis" that I have provided.

Living in India, by now you might've realized that decision making in a democracy tends to be slow. You want critical decision to be passed without any hiccups, you go and live under an authoritarian regime. Then we'll see how much you enjoy the 'fast decision making'.

Talking about hard decisions taken by US, China, those were against the likes of Syria, Iraq and ISIS. Pakistan is NOT like any one of them. Our decision makers don't act like- "Hey, I saw the news today, Pakistan violated ceasefire again. Let's drop a SPICE bomb from a Sukhoi on Islamabad." Things don't work this way.

That surgical strike is the closest we can get to a befitting reply. A more aggressive move than that would not be good for either of the two countries.

There is NO long era of peace after a war (though it might be one of your absurd fantasies).

India is the 3rd most powerful army in the world. It is fully capable of going into a war with Pakistan. But between a bloody war and a peaceful settlement, there is no choice. We have to go for a peaceful solution to this problem.

I too want my leaders to be strong. But the only war that countries nowadays can afford is the 'war of words'.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Definitely. Unless and otherwise a situation  arises, that war is forced on India by Pakistan we can go for a war. War is not the solution. People and property of both the countries will be reduced to ashes

Hence a  war between any country be it Pakistan or any other Country should be avoided.

Peaceful negotiations are good.

So the country should continue to bleed,  it's armed forces be subjected to humiliation, just because Pakistan can destroy Mumbai and decision making is slow in a democracy. These are responses of weakness which Pakistan is exploiting. We are a large country with third largest army and yet Pakistan needles us. Are the Pakistanis not afraid that we can flatten many of their cities or are they sure we will only verbally respond with strong words like both of you are doing. In the provess please do not self glorify and give self certificates. Let the dialog be on  contributions and not become personal. Modiji is at the helm and it is natural we have expectations from him. What is the point of all the time asking why so and so is not speaking? 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.