Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I apologize if it became too personal. But that was my idea of a fiery response that you were expecting from the members.

Our army does reply to Pakistan's antics. And as you've correctly pointed out, Pakistan needles us. But that's the only thing it is capable of right now. Needling. 

In the last two posts, I've given very specifically practical responses, while you've just laid out the negatives and talked in a general sense that 'our country should be strong'. May I ask what exactly are the steps you want the government or army to take? (Don't include war)

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

India has always been defensive whereas Pakistan has always been offensive and all the wars we fought with them was because of their instigation. This in itself gives rise to our own capability inspire of being a mightier power . China could be the reason why they tend to be so aggressive but I very much doubt if China would directly confront India if we take a firm decision against Pakistan..

First of all where was the reason for India to give and continue the MFN status to Pakistan while they never reciprocated , shows the same sycophancy that is very much prevalent in our political classes . 

Even now the opposition is still not in favor of calling Pakistan a terror state because of their Communal agenda .

Modi has to deal with all these anti nationals tendencies while dealing with our so called Secular politicians who have never ever taken a firm decision so far with regard to either Pakistan or Kashmir. Makes you wonder whether Indians are only fit to be door mats so that anyone from barbaric Mughals to the French , Portuguese , British and now even Pakistan can walk all over us .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.