Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Noise is a way of life in India.  What is the greater menace?  A very short duration anzan early morning hardly disturbs any one. I also listen to Anzan in morning but am not disturbed. Rather this helps me to wake up early and start the day routine well in time. But I am disturbed much more by the Devi Bhajans whole night programmes that will not allow you to sleep. The remarks by Sonu Nigam are not genuine but simply a minority bashing agenda. 

Just because someone is happy with waking up early does not mean that using loud speaker can be tolerated. What about Mosques that have been built right next to hospitals , thanks to our communal leaders generosity? There is a law against using g loud speakers after 11 pm which is strictly followed when it is a question of Hindu festivities , so it is just exaggeration that bhajans go on all night ! Sonu Nigam has brought out a very valid point that shd have been addressed by our leaders lo g back ...But of course they definitely would never do so. I sincerely hope the present govt puts a stop to this nonsense..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We really enjoy creating noise and pollution. See our marraige processions. 

Since we don't have the custom of marriage processions in South India , I have no idea how bad it is but I can guess. When a law is put in place it is bound to cover all communities  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

We really enjoy creating noise and pollution. See our marraige processions. 

Leave aside Marriage processions

When it comes to political Parties, there is a political Party that is communal in nature and double tongued.

As usual another misguided post ...Plz stick to the topic !

usha manohar wrote:

Since we don't have the custom of marriage processions in South India , I have no idea how bad it is but I can guess. When a law is put in place it is bound to cover all communities  .

Its 10 times worse than what one can imagine. They cover the whole road causing inconvenience to the daily traffic and the music is so loud, you can't hear yourself while passing by the procession. But that's the thing about most North Indian marriages.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Marriage processions are still in vogue in AP.

Of course, these Marriage processions cause head ache to the wayfarers

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Its 10 times worse than what one can imagine. They cover the whole road causing inconvenience to the daily traffic and the music is so loud, you can't hear yourself while passing by the procession. But that's the thing about most North Indian marriages.

Not just North India, but it has become a practice in Maharashtra too! People swinging and dancing wildly to latest popular hits played loudly on huge speakers, ladies, men and children all decked up in wedding finery dancing like fools around the groom sitting on the horse, is a sight extremely irritating and hilarious at the same time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

Noise is a way of life in India.  What is the greater menace?  A very short duration anzan early morning hardly disturbs any one. I also listen to Anzan in morning but am not disturbed. Rather this helps me to wake up early and start the day routine well in time. But I am disturbed much more by the Devi Bhajans whole night programmes that will not allow you to sleep. The remarks by Sonu Nigam are not genuine but simply a minority bashing agenda. 

Just because someone is happy with waking up early does not mean that using loud speaker can be tolerated. What about Mosques that have been built right next to hospitals , thanks to our communal leaders generosity? There is a law against using g loud speakers after 11 pm which is strictly followed when it is a question of Hindu festivities , so it is just exaggeration that bhajans go on all night ! Sonu Nigam has brought out a very valid point that shd have been addressed by our leaders lo g back ...But of course they definitely would never do so. I sincerely hope the present govt puts a stop to this nonsense..

I  support ban on loudspeakers near Hospitals and schools. But we need see the real nuisance. The mosques are definitely no so many as temples. Any one would just place some statue or other religious symbol somewhere and then begin nuisance. Anjaan is at least early morning for very short duration unlike the Devi Jagarans for very long night hours. The anjaan may disturb somebody's  sleep early morning for very short duration but the devi jagaran will not let you sleep whole night. As regards Hindu festivals, it is okay to use loudspeakers for a few hours in day time but whole night is very disturbing. The term 'Jagaran' it self means- 'Wake up'. The very intention of Ratri Devi Jaagran is not to let you sleep whole night. .  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What about Mosques amidst living areas? These mosques have become a nuisance for all those people living around, not once but 5 times.Who gave them right to disturb other's ?

Any religion be it Hindus or Muslims using loud Speakers is not good.

In Vizianagarm,  my neighboring district Mosques are much away from the city limits.. With these Mosques, there is no problem

Hence,  I am of the opinion Either Hindus or Muslims should not use loud Speakers to spread  thier religious messages

usha manohar wrote:

I  support ban on loudspeakers near Hospitals and schools. But we need see the real nuisance. The mosques are definitely no so many as temples. Any one would just place some statue or other religious symbol somewhere and then begin nuisance. Anjaan is at least early morning for very short duration unlike the Devi Jagarans for very long night hours. The anjaan may disturb somebody's  sleep early morning for very short duration but the devi jagaran will not let you sleep whole night. As regards Hindu festivals, it is okay to use loudspeakers for a few hours in day time but whole night is very disturbing. The term 'Jagaran' it self means- 'Wake up'. The very intention of Ratri Devi Jaagran is not to let you sleep whole night. .  

I guess one needs to see it depending on different regions. Here in South India we have no Jagaran nor any night long bhajan anywhere since it is banned after 11 at night . The only great nuisance is the azan that is there every single morning sometimes coming from different directions. As far as numbers are concerned my city has as many mosques or more number of mosques than temples ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.