Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even in my locality due to Azan through get bored because, their sleep is disturbed

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Since we don't have the custom of marriage processions in South India , I have no idea how bad it is but I can guess. When a law is put in place it is bound to cover all communities  .

Its 10 times worse than what one can imagine. They cover the whole road causing inconvenience to the daily traffic and the music is so loud, you can't hear yourself while passing by the procession. But that's the thing about most North Indian marriages.

Not just North India, but it has become a practice in Maharashtra too! People swinging and dancing wildly to latest popular hits played loudly on huge speakers, ladies, men and children all decked up in wedding finery dancing like fools around the groom sitting on the horse, is a sight extremely irritating and hilarious at the same time!

Band Baaza and Barat is really a traumatic experience for the people. If it gets curbed by any law then it will be highly criticized as it will be considered as interference in private affairs but I think it does not remain private when roads get blocked, students and patients get disturbed as well as sound pollution occurs. Religious activities should be within the enclosures of the religious places and must not disturb the local residents. I am afraid, it cannot be stopped because the political parties will highlight the issue in a negative way and the peace of our country will be at stake.

shampasaid

Another classic point grabbing post by rambabu above Shampas post which makes little sense..

@ Shampa , whereas i tend to agree with your views that people would fight back to preserve culture and traditions , one can compromise by having the procession just around the wedding hall instead of going through the streets do that it does not cause a nuisance to others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In a surprising move, Sonu has got his head shaved in reply to a fatwa issued by a Muslim cleric stating that a sum of Rs 10 Lakhs would be payed to the person who shaves off his head.

I don't understand what did he say for the Muslim community to get offended. According to him, he's highlighted a social issue rather than a religious one, which is correct.

Also, in the US, loudspeakers for Azaan or any other religious activity for that matter is prohibited under noise ordinance which is in effect in most of their cities.India also needs such rules and most importantly, they should be uniformly implemented.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: rambabu

When Sonu Nigam shaved off his head A Muslim Cleric was angered and ridiculed Sonu Nigam that he should wear a garland of Shoes..

We all know that Sonu Nigam was against using loud speakers during Azaan, but not against any religion

I agree with you, we too should follow Countries like US and make a rule against using of loud speakers. Though not for any other thing, loud speakers create Noise pollution that leads many health hazards.

Not only in the US but in most developed countries people have never faced any loudspeaker apart from announcement in public places. By the way Sonu Nigam was himself denied to sing a song in Bangalore during a musical concert where he reached after 10 PM. Half the problems will be removed only if the Indians could get rid of loudspeakers from religious places alone. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Reducing or completely abolishing Loud speakers would be ideal.

An act should be enacted by the Government and it should be mamdatory especially from the religious places and Public places

Violators should be heavily fined.

In fact in most Secular/Democratic nations in Europe using hijab/Burqua/head scarf is banned in public. The muslims initially of course kicked up a fuss but now they comply with the laws of the land. It is only in our country that the previous Communal regimes have made a mockery of democracy and secularism

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please provide names of such countries in Europe.

@Vijay I did not want to give this thread a religious angle but if you want to read it, please

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/652842/Burka-Niqab-Islamic-Face-veil-Ban-UK-Fine-France-Belgium-Netherlands-Europe-Muslim-dress

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.