Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: vijay

It has become a compulsive obsessive behavior for rambabu to parrot others posts to gain points .. Ridiculous!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of the countries are banning the veil covering the face which I also support. Rest of dress should be ones choice.

There wer many cases in the past, under this Burkha many terrorists indulged in spying activities. Seeing such terrific situations many Countries banned wearing Burkhas

vijay wrote:

Most of the countries are banning the veil covering the face which I also support. Rest of dress should be ones choice.

Except of course India ...

In summer these days all girls riding two wheelers are completely covering their face!!!. 

Are they Burkhas ? Because of intense heat in summer, many girls cover their faces be it while driving two Wheeler or  going by walk.It is a common scene everywhere.

Closer to home, even Japan is coming down hard to stop the growth of radical Islam in their country!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/

It is not the religion or the people that are the problem, but when they try to impose their own religion on others forcibly, by whatever means, that is something that we should not tolerate. We have respect for their religions and ways, why can't they have for others/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

vijay wrote:

In summer these days all girls riding two wheelers are completely covering their face!!!. 

There is a whole lot of difference in the two! Girls covering themselves in summer is to protect themselves from the extreme heat. While wearing burqas is making a statement about their religion and in European countries, professing that they have no respect for the laws of those countries.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It can also mean that the majority community has no respect for the dresses of the minority community.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.