Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Wow! What a lovely piece of wisdom!!! Have you heard of even a single instance where the majorities have demanded in India for a ban on burq or something like that? Do share that with us ignorants!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Closer to home, even Japan is coming down hard to stop the growth of radical Islam in their country!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/

It is not the religion or the people that are the problem, but when they try to impose their own religion on others forcibly, by whatever means, that is something that we should not tolerate. We have respect for their religions and ways, why can't they have for others/

Quite a good decision taken by Japan.

Japan does not  give citizenship to Muslims.

Muslims, in whatever Country, they live propagate Islam. This prorogation is being banned by Japan.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Closer to home, even Japan is coming down hard to stop the growth of radical Islam in their country!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/

It is not the religion or the people that are the problem, but when they try to impose their own religion on others forcibly, by whatever means, that is something that we should not tolerate. We have respect for their religions and ways, why can't they have for others/

Kalyani, while Japan as of now is the only​ country in the world that does not give citizenship to muslims , other countries like UK too are mulling over the idea since it solves many problems related to terror ..

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_573872bbe4b01359f686fe3c

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

In summer these days all girls riding two wheelers are completely covering their face!!!. 

There is a whole lot of difference in the two! Girls covering themselves in summer is to protect themselves from the extreme heat. While wearing burqas is making a statement about their religion and in European countries, professing that they have no respect for the laws of those countries.

They have never had respect nor even the bare minimum regard for any other religion except their own. When I flew in to Jeddah once my suit case was checked  with everything strewn about and a couple of music cassettes and a small book of Bhagavad-Gita were thrown into the dustbin and when I asked them whether I could retrieve them while flying back, they dint even respond ! Such utter arrogance and rudeness. It is only now because of the upsurge of Hindus after having put up with their barbaric behavior for decades that they are willing to show some respect and willing to change in small ways ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes there is  insensitivity towards other religions because Islam says there is only one religion and also directs the followers to not stay under any rule except Islamic rule. Therefore there is constant strife wherever they are in whatever numbers. However in India because of secularism such strife was at relatively much lower levels. But due to political reasons there is exaggeration on both sides and wrong perceptions become basis for decision making and opinion forming. 

It is because Hindus as a community prefer being doormats that the so called secularists we're able to take full advantage of them like it has happened in the past with the Invaders and in their overenthusiastic efforts to please one family that has roots in the minority community that such elaborate schemes were concocted , throwing the nation into a dangerous​ situation. I guess now the only option would be to have a Hindu Rashtra and automatically all minorities will tow the line ,like it is in all other countries. All countries in the world have a state religion even when they have only 50-60 percent of population like in Germany  so why not us with nearly 80 percent Hindu population?.Those nations are far more secular in the true sense unlike our psuedo secularists who seem to think wearing topis, enjoying iftar and encouraging and supporting terror groups as being secular!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Noise is a way of life in India.  What is the greater menace?  A very short duration anzan early morning hardly disturbs any one. I also listen to Anzan in morning but am not disturbed. Rather this helps me to wake up early and start the day routine well in time. But I am disturbed much more by the Devi Bhajans whole night programmes that will not allow you to sleep. The remarks by Sonu Nigam are not genuine but simply a minority bashing agenda. 

I have not experience of listening Azan. At present I can't listen but any high volume voice irritate me. So I dislike all type of high volume voices. here in my city it is rule that no one can use DJ etc. after 10 PM.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani, while Japan as of now is the only​ country in the world that does not give citizenship to muslims , other countries like UK too are mulling over the idea since it solves many problems related to terror ..

Sooner or later, it is bound to happen! Which country can keep tolerating the fact that the very people who are given refuge, safety and livelihood then one day turn against the very people and government who provided them with food and shelter when they needed it. While I have utmost respect for Islam and have several friends of that religion, it is my personal experience that while I respect their ways and rituals and even join in them on special occasions, they refuse to show the same kind of courtesy and respect to mine. With exceptions of course. And with rising threat of ISIS, women being raped in the name of something horrible and disgusting called as taharrush, no respect for non-Islamic religions etc. most countries will indeed try to get a ban on the religion.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Sooner or later, it is bound to happen! Which country can keep tolerating the fact that the very people who are given refuge, safety and livelihood then one day turn against the very people and government who provided them with food and shelter when they needed it. While I have utmost respect for Islam and have several friends of that religion, it is my personal experience that while I respect their ways and rituals and even join in them on special occasions, they refuse to show the same kind of courtesy and respect to mine. With exceptions of course. And with rising threat of ISIS, women being raped in the name of something horrible and disgusting called as taharrush, no respect for non-Islamic religions etc. most countries will indeed try to get a ban on the religion.

"Ban on the religion" might be a dicey thing to say. A country has the choice of not letting refugees in. 

There's a word for what I am seeing not only on this forum, but also on most social media platforms- 'Islamophobia'.

Once when I was going through an article posted by a 'white' author  (whom the world is always ready to believe)  making some derogatory statements against Islamic ideas, I was surprised at the amount of hatred that exists against the religion. Of course some radical groups are the reasons for it, but when people start generalizing that 'all of them are of the same breed' this is exactly what leads to communal tension. This is exactly what leads to hate crimes committed by white people against Indians such as the Kansas Shooting.

I've repeatedly stressed on the fact that irrespective of the amount of support ISIS may gather, it is NOT an Islamic group. What they preach or practice is nowhere near the true meaning of Islam  Not all Muslim citizens living in other countries are potential terrorists. 

Nobody wants to live in a world where they feel alienated and are a constant victim of prejudice.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

The Indian situation is different from rest of the world. Here the leniency in following the rules and the existence of so-called "secularism" is the reason of every lawlessness. One land- One rule is perfect solution for everything coming back to track barring certain personal laws (within a reasonable limit). 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.