Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Many of the respected members keep stressing the point that Japan is the only country that don't give citizenship to Muslims but going through the articles given in the link, it is clearly mentioned that the information given is incorrect as Japan doesn't make religion a criteria for applying permanent residences.

jabeen wrote:

Many of the respected members keep stressing the point that Japan is the only country that don't give citizenship to Muslims but going through the articles given in the link, it is clearly mentioned that the information given is incorrect as Japan doesn't make religion a criteria for applying permanent residences.

In the web link given by a member analyzes  some aspects related to Muslims living in other Countries.

I agree with one aspect related to Muslims living in Japan. Muslims in Japan do not follow Japanese law and language

In general, Muslims are intolerant against other religions, rather spread Islam

jabeen wrote:

This article is an individual s perspective regarding Japanese beliefs on foreigners and foreign beliefs ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-im-not-surprised-islamophobia-a7113051.html%3Famp

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Closer to home, even Japan is coming down hard to stop the growth of radical Islam in their country!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/

It is not the religion or the people that are the problem, but when they try to impose their own religion on others forcibly, by whatever means, that is something that we should not tolerate. We have respect for their religions and ways, why can't they have for others/

Kalyani, while Japan as of now is the only​ country in the world that does not give citizenship to muslims , other countries like UK too are mulling over the idea since it solves many problems related to terror ..

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_573872bbe4b01359f686fe3c

Sooner or later, it is bound to happen! Which country can keep tolerating the fact that the very people who are given refuge, safety and livelihood then one day turn against the very people and government who provided them with food and shelter when they needed it. While I have utmost respect for Islam and have several friends of that religion, it is my personal experience that while I respect their ways and rituals and even join in them on special occasions, they refuse to show the same kind of courtesy and respect to mine. With exceptions of course. And with rising threat of ISIS, women being raped in the name of something horrible and disgusting called as taharrush, no respect for non-Islamic religions etc. most countries will indeed try to get a ban on the religion.

"Ban on the religion" might be a dicey thing to say. A country has the choice of not letting refugees in. 

There's a word for what I am seeing not only on this forum, but also on most social media platforms- 'Islamophobia'.

Once when I was going through an article posted by a 'white' author  (whom the world is always ready to believe)  making some derogatory statements against Islamic ideas, I was surprised at the amount of hatred that exists against the religion. Of course some radical groups are the reasons for it, but when people start generalizing that 'all of them are of the same breed' this is exactly what leads to communal tension. This is exactly what leads to hate crimes committed by white people against Indians such as the Kansas Shooting.

I've repeatedly stressed on the fact that irrespective of the amount of support ISIS may gather, it is NOT an Islamic group. What they preach or practice is nowhere near the true meaning of Islam  Not all Muslim citizens living in other countries are potential terrorists. 

Nobody wants to live in a world where they feel alienated and are a constant victim of prejudice.

Abhishek, what you have stated is partly true. I agree that there is a rise Islamophobia but it is true of European countries and not India. We Indians have been coexisting and cohabiting with Islamic people for the last few centuries and have managed to get along together in perfect harmony and peace. While we are originally a Hindu country, our country has always welcomed others with open arms and managed to integrate them(all religions, not just Islam) in our culture as well as adopt some of their ways into our own. Trouble started when the British employed their divide and rule policy and the likes of Jinnah and Nehru fell prey to it. Let's not get into the history here. but the real trouble started a little before and around the partition era. Suppressed and subjugated for centuries by Islamic invaders, and due to rising radical fanaticism from Islamic groups, if the Hindus seek to be more prominent and wish to declare our country as a Hindu country, it should not be seen as Islamophobia or saffron terrorism. Just like not every Muslim is a terrorist, not every Hindu wishes ill on his Muslim neighbour.

If Islamophobia is seen to be a real threat in India, why are the likes of the many mullahas and Maulvis and leaders like Zakir Naik and Owaisi not restricted or made to pay dearly for, for their inflammatory and clearly anti-national statements?

It is not Islamophobia that you are seeing here, but an assurance for the Hindus in their own country, which we have never been able to ask for until now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Closer to home, even Japan is coming down hard to stop the growth of radical Islam in their country!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/

It is not the religion or the people that are the problem, but when they try to impose their own religion on others forcibly, by whatever means, that is something that we should not tolerate. We have respect for their religions and ways, why can't they have for others/

Kalyani, while Japan as of now is the only​ country in the world that does not give citizenship to muslims , other countries like UK too are mulling over the idea since it solves many problems related to terror ..

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_573872bbe4b01359f686fe3c

Sooner or later, it is bound to happen! Which country can keep tolerating the fact that the very people who are given refuge, safety and livelihood then one day turn against the very people and government who provided them with food and shelter when they needed it. While I have utmost respect for Islam and have several friends of that religion, it is my personal experience that while I respect their ways and rituals and even join in them on special occasions, they refuse to show the same kind of courtesy and respect to mine. With exceptions of course. And with rising threat of ISIS, women being raped in the name of something horrible and disgusting called as taharrush, no respect for non-Islamic religions etc. most countries will indeed try to get a ban on the religion.

"Ban on the religion" might be a dicey thing to say. A country has the choice of not letting refugees in. 

There's a word for what I am seeing not only on this forum, but also on most social media platforms- 'Islamophobia'.

Once when I was going through an article posted by a 'white' author  (whom the world is always ready to believe)  making some derogatory statements against Islamic ideas, I was surprised at the amount of hatred that exists against the religion. Of course some radical groups are the reasons for it, but when people start generalizing that 'all of them are of the same breed' this is exactly what leads to communal tension. This is exactly what leads to hate crimes committed by white people against Indians such as the Kansas Shooting.

I've repeatedly stressed on the fact that irrespective of the amount of support ISIS may gather, it is NOT an Islamic group. What they preach or practice is nowhere near the true meaning of Islam  Not all Muslim citizens living in other countries are potential terrorists. 

Nobody wants to live in a world where they feel alienated and are a constant victim of prejudice.

Abhishek, what you have stated is partly true. I agree that there is a rise Islamophobia but it is true of European countries and not India. We Indians have been coexisting and cohabiting with Islamic people for the last few centuries and have managed to get along together in perfect harmony and peace. While we are originally a Hindu country, our country has always welcomed others with open arms and managed to integrate them(all religions, not just Islam) in our culture as well as adopt some of their ways into our own. Trouble started when the British employed their divide and rule policy and the likes of Jinnah and Nehru fell prey to it. Let's not get into the history here. but the real trouble started a little before and around the partition era. Suppressed and subjugated for centuries by Islamic invaders, and due to rising radical fanaticism from Islamic groups, if the Hindus seek to be more prominent and wish to declare our country as a Hindu country, it should not be seen as Islamophobia or saffron terrorism. Just like not every Muslim is a terrorist, not every Hindu wishes ill on his Muslim neighbour.

If Islamophobia is seen to be a real threat in India, why are the likes of the many mullahas and Maulvis and leaders like Zakir Naik and Owaisi not restricted or made to pay dearly for, for their inflammatory and clearly anti-national statements?

It is not Islamophobia that you are seeing here, but an assurance for the Hindus in their own country, which we have never been able to ask for until now!

I agree that Hindus in India have always coexisted peacefully with other religions. But the fact that we wish to declare India as a Hindu State is itself against the ideals and fundamentals which our constitution makers so dearly believed in.

I am a Hindu but I don't want India to be officially recognized as a Hindu State. Religion is meant for people, not for a State or nation. Hindus by nature are secular. Once we lose our secular label, the separatists will have a field day!! They'll get a far better reason to claim sovereign states (such as Khalistan)  for different religions. As it is, Kashmir valley is hanging by a thread. 

As far as 'saffron terrorists' go, I've always reserved that tag for groups like Shiv Sena.

People like Owaisi and Zakir Naik deserve to be punished. Last I heard, NIA had issued a non-bailable arrest warrant against Zakir Naik. Law will take its own course.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I support the views of Abhishek. The day we become a Hindu state our way of life will change and become narrow minded.

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma

Re: Sonu Nigam's Twitter post on Azaan..

by  » 9 hours ago

I agree that there is a rise Islamophobia but it is true of European countries and not India. We Indians have been coexisting and cohabiting with Islamic people for the last few centuries and have managed to get along together in perfect harmony and peace. While we are originally a Hindu country, our country has always welcomed others with open arms and managed to integrate them(all religions, not just Islam) in our culture as well as adopt some of their ways into our own. Trouble started when the British employed their divide and rule policy and the likes of Jinnah and Nehru fell prey to it. Let's not get into the history here. but the real trouble started a little before and around the partition era. Suppressed and subjugated for centuries by Islamic invaders, and due to rising radical fanaticism from Islamic groups, if the Hindus seek to be more prominent and wish to declare our country as a Hindu country, it should not be seen as Islamophobia or saffron terrorism. Just like not every Muslim is a terrorist, not every Hindu wishes ill on his Muslim neighbour.

If Islamophobia is seen to be a real threat in India, why are the likes of the many mullahas and Maulvis and leaders like Zakir Naik and Owaisi not restricted or made to pay dearly for their inflammatory and clearly anti-national statements?

The greatest problem that India has had is its direction less psuedo secularism conceived by our erstwhile leaders to suit their purpose which has served no purpose at all. A supposedly secular nation that has been stratified into communal groups, caste groups , sub groups etc  ..All of them getting benefits ? What kind of a secular democracy is this? Other than one that suits our self serving politicians..

Looking forward the only way one can set things right for all is to have an impartial rule that does not discriminate like it did until now and like all other Democratic and secular nations run by the majority community . Having a state religion does not change things much except making things fair and proper ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

OK Hinduism is declared state religion. Now what is going to change. Nothing according to me. The present biases will continue. Congress secularism vs BJP nationalism will continue. Harrassment of weaker sections of society wil continue. 

BJP's Nationalism means, BJP is a party that works for the nation. Whereas Congress's secularism means works for itself.. You know for what. To build its Vote Banks

There is hell and heaven distance between Congress and BJP

vijay wrote:

OK Hinduism is declared state religion. Now what is going to change. Nothing according to me. The present biases will continue. Congress secularism vs BJP nationalism will continue. Harrassment of weaker sections of society wil continue. 

So funny. according to Hindutva votaries/ Some apex Court comments, Hindu is not a religion but a way of life. If Hindu is not a religion but a way of life, how can this be'state religion'. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.