Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is no need for sycophancy. I myself experienced and seen. , Loud speakers in temples and Mosques are removed.

See the link article provided by One of our members. Read it before jumping to conclusions.

The link article provided by me was about Assam, so how could Rambabu have seen it ..to score a point he wd go to any length ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

later on removal of loud speakers took place in most of the sates and regions. I myself stated it.

rambabu wrote:

later on removal of loud speakers took place in most of the sates and regions. I myself stated it.

Oh really ! Most of us seemed to have missed this post , so can you please post a news link here where it says that removal of loud speakers took place in most of the sates and regions. 

Also give details as to where it was done !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Oh really ! Most of us seemed to have missed this post , so can you please post a news link here where it says that removal of loud speakers took place in most of the sates and regions. 

Also give details as to where it was done !

I hope good sense prevails and rambabu  stops  making false statement s simply to gain points since he has not provided any proof for his claims , as usual ..

It's really sad that Sonu Nigam had to quit Twitter today. The "Freedom of the Expression" brigade, who openly support and voice anti-Indian opinions, they were first to comment on his post on Azaan, abusing him just for expressing his honest opinion. Hypocrisy at its freaking best!! 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I dont see why he should quit twitter even if there was a backlash . He should have remained firm in his stand and carried on as if their comments dont really matter. I am sure he had many more supporters than those who opposed his statements 

There is no doubt that prayer is important but to much of noise is also not okay.Prayer should be done in proper manner.We cannot ignore a topic of disturbance too.

Aditya tripathi wrote:

There is no doubt that prayer is important but to much of noise is also not okay.Prayer should be done in proper manner.We cannot ignore a topic of disturbance too.

Can you elaborate on that so that it makes sense ..

Sonu Nigam's reasons for leaving the Social media platform are many. The most important reason is, Sonu has been branded as 'anti Muslim'.

Out of sheer disgust , he left Social media

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/05/24/in-the-wake-of-the-paresh-rawal-controversy-sonu-nigam-quits-tw_a_22106580/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.