Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Self appointed news channels may resist please.

No. Sonu, quit the Tweeter out of disgust. Because, he was branded as 'Anti Muslim'

How many times are you going to repeat the same things ng , none of us are dense here except probably..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I just want to say that prayer is a very good thing so that shouldn't create a disturbance to anyone in any way.Prayer should not be noisy. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

A prayer should be silent. But sadly, both in Hindu temples and Mosques create lot of noise, that in turn creates noise pollution,

Noise pollution lead to many ear related problems, including deafness.

Lol , senseless as usual..

Religion and everything related to it should be a private matter without infringing on others freedom . But in India it is anything but that and we see a lot of precious time and effort being wasted on petty matters where even coming up with a statement saying that someone gets disturbed because of the noise created by certain religious followers leads to a Twitter war . Here , it looks as if raising his voice against something that is illegal and has been banned by the Supreme court, Sonu Nigam has done the unthinkable. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

HC  said on Soni Nigam row  that Azaan is an integral part of doesn't have to be blared through loud speakers.

From this it is evident that SonuNigam is right

rambabu wrote:

HC  said on Soni Nigam row  that Azaan is an integral part of doesn't have to be blared through loud speakers.

From this it is evident that SonuNigam is right

I guess by now we all have read and written about this...if you have anything new to add do so or else please refrain from making unnecessary posts that is repetitive

What I expressed is related to current news on Sonu Nogam

Current meaning , did the HC come up with this in the past week? Or are you again pulling a fast one like you always do ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.