Bahubali2 a recently released movie and much discussed topic has created many Records.Bahubali2 has hit the theaters just three days ago

On the first day of its release, it has  crossed  Rs. 100 Crore. The film was released in four languages : Hindi,Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.

For more details

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/05/01/here-are-all-the-records-baahubali-2-the-conclusion-has-broke_a_22063297/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is running is one multiplex in my city but I will watch when it will release of TV.

Thanks for the vital information regarding Bahubali.

Thank you said by: rambabu

It is good to see a south Indian film beating all other films of bollywood Khans hollow ... I would love to watch it on the big screen for the grand spectacle it offers ,which is evident from the promos ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Thanks for the vital information regarding Bahubali.

Welcome. Yesterday Bahubali was released in three theaters in my place. One of my friend went to one of those theaters. But seeing the long queues, he came back. I think, within a day or two, I will see the Movie.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.