The two said politicians have always made statements which are anti National and extremely irresponsible. It is easy to say that they have the freedom of expression , however, as elected leaders don't they have a greater role to play ? More importantly who are they trying to please by making such anti National statements?

https://www.google.co.in/amp/postcard.news/farooq-abdullah-now-digvijay-singh-insults-martyrs/amp/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

These are the kind of statements that the Pakistan Media dearly waits for. They get massively highlighted and show that our leaders' views do not concur on issues of national importance. Public figures should refrain from making any statements if they cannot open their mouth without causing a controversy.

Side note- I was browsing through the 'Postcard News' and found it a pretty biased, right wing, liberal-bashing website. It's difficult to find an impartial media outlet nowadays.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Farukh Abdullah  represents electorate in Kashmir.  His views may appear odd to non Kashmiri. As regards, Digvijai Singh, he has simply stated that Kashmir and Naxalism are political issues. What is irresponsible? Are these not political issues?  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Digvijay Singh seems to have lost his mental balance.

Both Faroojh and Digvijay Singh insulted our Jawans who laid their lives for the sake of the Country

These two traitors must be hanged unto death.

Rambabu let us not have drama and irresponsible statements like them here..

What shocks me is the support given to these two anti social elements by others here. Goes to show that the line between ( psuedo) secularism and anti Nationalism has begun to merge now thanks to our great netas of yore !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

These are the kind of statements that the Pakistan Media dearly waits for. They get massively highlighted and show that our leaders' views do not concur on issues of national importance. Public figures should refrain from making any statements if they cannot open their mouth without causing a controversy.

Side note- I was browsing through the 'Postcard News' and found it a pretty biased, right wing, liberal-bashing website. It's difficult to find an impartial media outlet nowadays.

All news reporting to some extent would have personal bias seeping in  ..I an yet to.come across totally unbiased media report. Postcard news would be the same .

Irrespective of biased news or unbiased news, I am of the opinion that both Digvijay and Farookh committed a grave mistake of insulting our brave  Martyrs. This should be condemned

Digvijay singh and his statements played important role in downfall of congress. Most of time Shekh bdullah father of Farooq Abdullha and son of Farooque abdulla ruled in Kashmir. What they haddone to solve Kashmir problem. It is right that Maosit and Kashmir is political problem, if both side understand it. One parties it talking with guns, that it it foolish thing to say other side to treat it a political problem.

Thank you said by: rambabu

The greatest problem with Congress party and its cronies like National Conference led by the Abdullahs is their never say die arrogance . Having got used to power for so long the two parties thought that India was Indira and family and Kashmir was Abdullah and family and sycophants were ready to dance to their tunes.Now that things have changed they are unable to come to terms with the fact that they were living in a fools paradise. .

Today one more Congress leader known for his own brand of controversial statements came up with one more supposedly Clever statement saying the nation needs a full time defence minister , quite forgetting that for ten year we had a part time Prime Minister who dint even have the power to sign documents because the Madame did it ..People have understood them and shown them the right place, not even opposition since they dont have the numbers even for that !

If the Abdullahas were anti national Kashmir would have been lost long ago. Failures of present rulers at Center and states are being thrust upon them. Anyone who expresses a contrary opinion is dubbed as anti national by the likes of RAMBABU and USHA. One of them wants to hang them. Shameful expression of freedom of speech. Has there to be only one opinion?

So I am spot on,,Kashmir is Abdullahs' fiefdom ( like India was  Nehru familys' ) and according to you  if they wanted they could have done anything with  Kashmir, spoken like a true Congress slave..Now that Modi is at the helm  of affairs and Congress has become weak, the partnership looks shaky, so they turn towards Pakistan and create unrest in the valley by joining hands with the separatist groups, hiring stone pelters through whatsapp and other social media to gain power,  I guess you are not able to understand this obvious fact or pretending not to..

By the way, I have my opinion and Rambabu has his so please don't club members together simply because it suits you to do so...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.