Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

RAMBABU makes points like Lalu made his Millions. Least bothered about public opinion.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Lalu prasad Yadav is a master peace in political line.This man contains lot of political power and that's why he able to do this all lawless activity. 

Lalu Prasad Yadav and Mulayam Singh Yadav are the typical examples of corrupt , self serving politicians who keep on and on about secularism while practicing a divisive communal politics. People are now able to see through this divisive agenda. Lalu will be popular with his kind of politicians but how long can he win with his kind of politics ..?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Alleged Benami deals linked to Lalu kin. IT department conduct raids in Delhi, nearby areas

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/i-t-raids-in-benami-land-deal-case-linked-to-lalu-prasad/article18463870.ece

RAMBABU we all watch tv channels read newspapers etc. We are on the forum to exchange views and not act like reporters peddaling news links. This gives you points but breaks discussion links. But you will not change!!

While Congress had nothing but fireworks to offer on the issue of raids in both Lalu and Chidambaram family ,  Nitish Kumar was cautious in his response to the raid which shows his maturity as a politician. Laloo was himself a brazen , shameless and manipulative politician to the core..this is his Twitter post ..

Reacting strongly to the IT raids, RJD chief Lalu Prasad put up a brave front saying he was "not scared at all" and will continue to "fight against the fascist forces." 

"BJP mein himmat nahi hai ki Lalu ki awaz ko daba sake... Lalu ki awaz dabayenge to desh bhar me karoron Lalu khare ho jayenge... Main gidarbhabhki se nahi darne wala hoon (BJP does not have the courage to stifle my voice ... If it tries to silence one Lalu, crores of Lalu will stand up in the country. I am not scared of empty threats)," he tweeted.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.