I just came across this article and it did came as a nasty shock! We do know that KGB had strong roots in India, but to this extent????

http://gginews.in/when-indian-prime-minister-offered-to-spy-for-kgb-for-50000/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

According to the story, that man became later Prime minister of India. This shows that the concerned minister was in Indira Gandhi's cabinet as well.  We have a list of ex prime ministers. It is not difficult to identify. But we cannot take even such story very authentic. The CIA or KJB agent- nobody can be relied.  any way, that minister would have become prime minister of coalition United front  government. He would also have held previously diplomatic assignments- may be as an ambassador.  I will not like to name him. Any one may guess the identity. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Lot of politicians and government officials at senior levels open up to foreigners very easily as they think themselves above and apart from the locals.

Yes, indeed it's shocking but who the man is! Hope we get to know the name of that man. 

shampasaid

Kalyani I think I know who this person is ? But honestly , one can well believe anything from the grand old party now that all the skeletons with regard to Samjhauta , Malegaon , the Kashmir situation etc etc is tumbling out. They are capable of stooping to any level to stay in power .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Twisting history is acceptable these days to bolster one's beliefs however wrong they may be.

usha manohar wrote:

Kalyani I think I know who this person is ? But honestly , one can well believe anything from the grand old party now that all the skeletons with regard to Samjhauta , Malegaon , the Kashmir situation etc etc is tumbling out. They are capable of stooping to any level to stay in power .

I would really like to know who that person is!

Also, why is it called as 'twisting of history' every time more skeletons fall out from the closet?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The skeletons are planted and made look original. The gullible bhaktas want to hear and naturally fall for it. Name the person @USHA.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes, indeed it's shocking but who the man is! Hope we get to know the name of that man. 

Like you many of us are curious to know the name of that politician but I doubt if we ll ever get to know it as it would be quite a scandal. I am sure people are already working hard to ensure that it remain a secret.

If you carefully read between the lines it s not difficult to guess who the person is.But like everything else ( bofors etc etc) it will be denied ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you carefully read between the lines it s not difficult to guess who the person is.But like everything else ( bofors etc etc) it will be denied ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.