Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why are you afraid in naming the politician?

Better to name the Politician, instead of giving clues.

Re: An interesting article, who was this minister??

by  » 10 hours ago

Why are you afraid in naming the politician?

It is my opinion only which may be right or wrong , so I prefer not to disclose. However you are free to do so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OK. Because I could not guess about the Minister, I asked you to give an exact clue

rambabu wrote:

OK. Because I could not guess about the Minister, I asked you to give an exact clue

I am least interested in either your opinions or views ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I am surprised that our members are unable to identify the concerned minister.  He became Prime minister.  He had also held diplomatic assignment as ambassador.  This much suffices to identify.   . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Do you mean Modi? I don't believe it.I am sure he is Rajiv Gandhi

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I am surprised that our members are unable to identify the concerned minister.  He became Prime minister.  He had also held diplomatic assignment as ambassador.  This much suffices to identify.   . 

I can very well imagine who is being wrongly identified just to shield the real culprit which has always been the case with the family and the party which has blinkers on!

rambabu wrote:

Do you mean Modi? I don't believe it.I am sure he is Rajiv Gandhi

Modi certainly not. Rajiv Gandhi certainly not. The concerned person is said to be a minister  who later became Prime minister. Neither Modi nor Rajiv Gandhi held any ministerial post in union govt.They became PM straightway.  You have to look for some one who was in the union cabinet at  relevant time and later became PM. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you know, why don't you name the Minister? I am curious to know.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.