Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Not my judgment. I am revealing what actually I am. Especially, when a member lets his opinion that is beyond my understanding, I feel i am lost in the wilderness

But of course you can make 3 or 4 posts on opinion that is beyond your understanding and your being lost in the wilderness  ..points , ponts !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I just came across this article and it did came as a nasty shock! We do know that KGB had strong roots in India, but to this extent????

http://gginews.in/when-indian-prime-minister-offered-to-spy-for-kgb-for-50000/

Incidentally , Kalyani most of our politicians of today belong to the category where their self interest comes first , take any of the Communist party leaders and they openly support Huriyat leaders, China and some Congress leaders will attend Pakistani functions Alon with these leaders, visit Chinese embassy and attend parties hosted by Chinese on the sly ... Yesterday I saw a lady , a professor probably a sympathiser of CPI was calling the hurriyat poor lost souls  being targeted by the media, this after their various nefarious activities have been xposed , like getting funds from Pakistan, buying properties in India and terrorists using those funds and many other anti National activities. These mis guided supposedly intellectual souls hardly care about the well being of the nation! Thankfully now people realise the fact and are booting them out , hopefully out f the political system.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You were requested to name the culprit you claimed to know. But you are now  diverting attention to escape and create the emotional atmosphere for your favorite use of the limited vocabulary frequently used to express your bias.

vijay wrote:

You were requested to name the culprit you claimed to know. But you are now  diverting attention to escape and create the emotional atmosphere for your favorite use of the limited vocabulary frequently used to express your bias.

Forget about my biases instead pressurise Gulshan  or request as you term it ,  like you are pressurising me to name the culprit he claims to know..your typical double standard shows and how !!!?

Gulshanjis hints clearly point out to the person and he need not name him. You in a previous post, as per your well known bias hinted at some others and that is why you were requested to name. You obviously cannot because as usual you were far away from the target but were directing firepower towards your favorite target the Nehru-Gandhi's. Where does my bias come in or double standards come in. I am only responding to your twists and turns in the matter. Accept you will not name and matter ends.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

OK. Vijay. A member has expressed his or her views. This is a discussion Forum and you know, every Member has the right to express his or her Views.

My intention is to take the View easy. Have a good Day

vijay wrote:

Gulshanjis hints clearly point out to the person and he need not name him. You in a previous post, as per your well known bias hinted at some others and that is why you were requested to name. You obviously cannot because as usual you were far away from the target but were directing firepower towards your favorite target the Nehru-Gandhi's. Where does my bias come in or double standards come in. I am only responding to your twists and turns in the matter. Accept you will not name and matter ends.

This post and your opening sentences are enough to show your one sided view and bias and i  have nothing more to add , you can say what you want ..

Rambabu stop batting both sides, your intentions are more than clear to all of us so stop pretending to be someone who  you definitely are not !

No Usha. What I said was merely my own opinion.

vijay wrote:

I agree with you.

Still I failed to  guess, who the person is

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.