Why India is refusing refuge to Rohingyas?

244558_1_download.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is really horrible to refuse Rohingyas, a Muslim group from Myanmar. It is nothing but racial discremination

Basically rohingyas Muslims are living in Myanmar and they are being removed from Myanmar, because Myanmar government believe that their relationship is with terrorism, In such a way, if they will to come to India, there is a danger bell for india.

Yes. Because, Rohingyas linkks with terrorism is the factor that made India to refuse their entry.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. Because, Rohingyas linkks with terrorism is the factor that made India to refuse their entry.

Re: Why India is refusing refuge to Rohingyas?

by  » 11 hours ago

It is really horrible to refuse Rohingyas, a Muslim group from Myanmar. It is nothing but racial discremination

Muddled up as usual ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What do you mean  Rohinfyas, had links with Terrorists. 

Dear Friends, Racial discrimination means what? 

I'll treating a few races. That is racial discrimination 

Thanks for the clarity but I know the word meaning. My question was to those members who were telling this is racial discrimination issue, how do they judge ?

what we understand, its a internal security issue which is to be dealt by Central Government appropriately to eliminate such threats,,,and that is why Home ministry is firm to send these elements out of the country as per constitution of India. 

Yes. The central government' decision  on these elements is right. These elements should not be allowed to remain in this country

have you noticed the development on Rohingya issue....It is going noway but in debates only

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.