Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is not just the Rohangiyas , I was also reading reports about how illegal immigrants from Bangladesh come to bordering towns of Assam and forcibly take over land or illegally occupy govt land and managed to get all the relevant documents because of the vote bank politics played by the previous government..India needs to take a firm stand and look after it's own interests first before letting in immigrants with questionable motives.

Assam and Bengal have more intruders/refugees from Bangladesh than natives along with bordering states Bihar and others. I have seen how the demography has changed entirely of that region especially, North East.  

This is something that has been told by some friends who have been living there since more than a decade. According to them the illegal immigration was taking place with the active participation of the then government..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Now the then government is voted out. So what stops present government from undoing the past and stopping further incursions.

They are doing it step by step ...isn't it obvious going by the protests lodged by the left and the other so called secular parties ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

They are doing it step by step ...isn't it obvious going by the protests lodged by the left and the other so called secular parties ..

How can any party give a political color to issues related to National interest and security. The so called secular parties and left should see the impact of any step on National Interest. But they get blindfolded by their pseudo secularism and condemn everything under the sun be it award waapsi, JNU incident or now this case. Their political interest outweighs the national security.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How can any party give a political color to issues related to National interest and security. The so called secular parties and left should see the impact of any step on National Interest. But they get blindfolded by their pseudo secularism and condemn everything under the sun be it award waapsi, JNU incident or now this case. Their political interest outweighs the national security.

That is exactly the problem of our country, not just a problem, it is actually a malignant cancer. The leftists, the congressis and all other so called parties that claim to be secular are the ones that will question even the army when terrorists are killed and talk about human rights of the killers who open fire on even innocent children. They do not even think it worth to question the grounds on which the Rohingyas have been made to leave their country, it is because of their own destructive antinational activities and not because of any other natural calamities or oppression by foriegners such as that happened in case of Tibetans.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is exactly the problem of our country, not just a problem, it is actually a malignant cancer. The leftists, the congressis and all other so called parties that claim to be secular are the ones that will question even the army when terrorists are killed and talk about human rights of the killers who open fire on even innocent children. They do not even think it worth to question the grounds on which the Rohingyas have been made to leave their country, it is because of their own destructive antinational activities and not because of any other natural calamities or oppression by foriegners such as that happened in case of Tibetans.

We have more enemies and anti nationals within our nation in strategic positions which is most unfortunate, They cause much more damage to the fabric of our nation than any of these refugees coming from elsewhere because they cannot be kicked out.. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Everyone knows who is causing the problem and that is the end of the problem!!!

Now Sushma Swaraj is on her 2 day visit to Bangladesh and has expressed her concern over the issue. She has said that the Rohangiyas who are in India need to be safely returned to restore normalcy in Myanmar. Let's see what happens next in the row

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.