7 coaches of Howrah Jabalpur Shaktipunj Express derailed at 6:13am between Obra and Phaphrakund stations, Uttar Pradesh. No injuries.

244559_1_DJFvsLuUwAEV1KH.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
244559_1_DJF1Xg5V4AEMDtt.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Is our Indian railways safe ?

Yes. I had seen in the news channels.Fortunately there wer no injuries

These bogies derailed near Sonbhadra in U.P, and this is the third incident in U.P in 20 days, although the speed of the train was very slow, so there was no major accident and all the passengers are safe do not understand why this is happening in UP again and again.

I think, an enquiry committee should be constituted to know the reasons for repeated accidents.

Vikram, I am also shocked and suprised regarding the locations of these serial accidents. In near past, why all accidents happening in Yogi rules UP?

Is it poor administration or well planned conspiracy....but I strongly believe Ministry of Railways must conduct due diligence to find out the real cause, because they can not procrastinate....they are accountable in any ways... 

Whatever may be the reason for Accident, only an enquiry commission will tell you.

Rajdhani Express has today morning derailed in Minto Bridge station in Delhi which is outside UP. 

Oh...... One more accident ? It seems there is no end to these Train Accidents.

I think there must be a through enqiury on these Train Accidents. Otherwise, people will  stop traveling in Trains.

The new Railway Minister has a lot to do. It's a big challenge in his way because the safety of the passengers is involved in it. Thus, a thorough investigation is required and stern step should be taken.    

shampasaid

That is what I said. It's only through an enquiry reasons for these repeated accidents would be known.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.