Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sonch wrote:

Vikram, I am also shocked and suprised regarding the locations of these serial accidents. In near past, why all accidents happening in Yogi rules UP?

Is it poor administration or well planned conspiracy....but I strongly believe Ministry of Railways must conduct due diligence to find out the real cause, because they can not procrastinate....they are accountable in any ways... 

There is a big negligence of the government in this. they are not taking any concrete steps in this direction. The Ministry of Railways is not doing his work honestly.

it really seems that there isdefinitely negligence in the Railway Ministry. Otherwise, how so many accidents occur within a short period ?

Let the new Minister get into his role soon and start giving results, obviously it takes some time. His track record is good as in Energy & Coal department. Let's wait and watch. Although bureaucracy is at a very high level in railways and it will be difficult to break that to know ground realities and perform task for root level improvement. We can wish him for that grinning

I too wish him good Luck. but, I have my own doubts. What I feel is, entire Railway ministry needs a thorough overhauling. Any how I too feel to wait and watch.

Both of you wait and watch while trains get detailed. Does routine maintenance depend on who is the Minister?

Listen . The new Railway Minister after taking up the Charge ordered for laying of new tracks to stop the frequently happening Yrain Accidents.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.