The 508-km Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project will entail an estimated cost of Rs. 1,10,000 crore.

Of the 508-km stretch, 92 per cent of the route will be elevated, six per cent in tunnel and the rest two per cent will be on the ground.

244560_1_bullet-train-generic_650x400_81460983631.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

perhaps, this is the New scheme introduced by our new Railway Minister, Piyush Goel.

Significantly, the fare of this train will be lower than the aircraft. This train will complete the distance from Mumbai to Ahmedabad in just 2 hours, While others train will take 7 hours to complete this distance. So this is a good thing.

Anyhow, this train is Unique , I mean, part of the journey is In a tunnel

@rambabu, This was started 2 years back...but on ground starting now..

OK. Though the project started 2 years ago, I am of the opinion, it is really unique.

yes, i agree with you.

Welcome. Thanks for posting such a good post.

rambabu wrote:

perhaps, this is the New scheme introduced by our new Railway Minister, Piyush Goel.

This scheme had already started in the tenure of our old railway minister Suresh Prabhu. Yes the work of the project will now start from 14th Sep. Whose work is expected to be completed by 2023. I would like to send you an old link of July 2016. So you can see.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/mumbai-ahmedabad-high-speed-train-fare-to-be-less-than-airfare-1433809

I know all the details pertaining to this  project. 

The job was  when Suresh Prabhu was the Railway Minister. ater that, because, the project was delayed, the Present Railway Minister took up the job, with few modifications like, a part of the journey is through the Tunnel

This line will then be exteded from Ahmedabad to Delhi in future.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.