Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, extension of this line and other detaills too, I knew.

by  » 14 hours ago

perhaps, this is the New scheme introduced by our new Railway Minister, Piyush Goel.

by  » 14 hours ago

OK. Though the project started 2 years ago, I am of the opinion, it is really unique.

by  » 11 hours ago

I know all the details pertaining to this  project.

After other members provide a link , you suddenly become a know all ..you are nothing but a joke and a point grabber with absolutely no knowledge of anything at all.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Apparently, there are more such fast trains planned in the future. At the same time unless it becomes a reality , one cannot be sure if it is economically viable because we have cheap airfares and air journey is shorter compared to the bullet train.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

An issue as important as  Mumbai - Ahmedabad Bullet Train iI is being shown in all the important news Channels.  One does not need any link, unless, he or she is illeterate.

Yes this is new things will come to India so We welcome this new train and system. Hope will cover other area successfully .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Soon, Bullet Trains will come to India. The best feature of these Bullet trains is, they are much cheaper than an Aeroplane ticket

rambabu wrote:

Soon, Bullet Trains will come to India. The best feature of these Bullet trains is, they are much cheaper than an Aeroplane ticket

While it s too much to expect any informative post for you , at least use some common sense while jumping in everywhere. You speak as if you have already travelled by bullet train and know what the fare is , while it is still on papers only ...you and your silly comments which all of us have to suffer 

That is merewrong allegation on me. Know that I am a regular News Paper reader. Even today, I read a vernacularpaper about  how cheap, and inexpensive these tickets in the Bullet trains.

rambabu wrote:

That is merewrong allegation on me. Know that I am a regular News Paper reader. Even today, I read a vernacularpaper about  how cheap, and inexpensive these tickets in the Bullet trains.

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, on Wednesday, said the Mumbai-Ahmedabad high speed rail corridor would be up and running in six years and its fare will be less than airfare. The minister, during question hour in Lok Sabha said that the project would be cost-effective.

But several experts say that it is too early to take the government’s claim of Mumbai-Ahmedabad fares being cheaper than airfares at face value. According to initial estimates, Bullet train’s fare is expected to be around Rs 3,300, nearly twice than a one-way flight ticket to Ahmedabad.

( source : Businessstandard.com)

Yes. because of these  cheap rates, these trains, have become popular in different Countries. For example, the distance between Ginan in China is 409  Km.and the cost is  12 Dollars. The same distance, in Bullet Trains ,the cost is 30 Dollars. Of course, though the cost is more, lot of time is saved..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.