Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let's be positive, actually bullet train should be less due to time elapsed less and to & fro more trips

All these issues related to Bullet trains will be known with time. Another point is India is going to a few Bullet Trains from Japan

Bullet train will help rich Guajarati's to go after office hours to Mumbai, enjoy  drinks and return by late evening. Wow. This is a win/win situation for everyone.  

Yes. Because of multi uses of this Bullet Train, Japanese PM came to India and inaugurated yesterday.

After reading these post , I found the quality of content posted on this platform has gone down miserably. Please BODDUNAN MEMBER, understand that this portal is created for sharing information, not for earning points. You get mimimal money for sharing information. Don't see this the only source of income . 

I urge Moderators, Editor, Creator this platform, please come into the picture and warn members, who just post to earn " POINTS".

I am the member of this site from year 2009. I can't see this

I remember we used to have quality discussion and amazing post, members used to put here. All have gone. 

Want to make each day Accountable

Advice is welcome so are contributions by advisors.

Members, who think that, quality  is going down, without contributing any thing to the site are mere waste. I do not care about such members.

rambabu wrote:

Members, who think that, quality  is going down, without contributing any thing to the site are mere waste. I do not care about such members.

Oh really ? What about a member like yourself who contributes nonsense (your usual Monday morning point grabbing session has begun) simply for the sake of points ? If you have any self respect still left in you think about it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A sheer wrong Allegation.i know what I am doing, and, I am not new to this Site.

Point grabbing ? Yes, true. You do not work for point grabbing ?

rambabu wrote:

A sheer wrong Allegation.i know what I am doing, and, I am not new to this Site.

Point grabbing ? Yes, true. You do not work for point grabbing ?

Only an utterly self centered person like you with no shame , dignity, ethics can point fingers at others just to defend your spam filled posts. Any other site would have banned you a long time ago, and only a dead site would let you continue with your posts that does more harm all round.I guess the admin does not care any more in improving the quality...goes to show how one monkey can ruin an entire garden of knowledge.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.