After a little more than 9 years the Talwar couple get a clean chit. Did justice fail?? Your take on it

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually we happen to believe everything true as media project. I remember, I also felt very angry and considered the parents to be the real culprits but somehow that perception changed when I watched the movie 'Talwar'. Somewhere I felt something is wrong but neither I am a lawyer nor acquainted to the family that I can be certain about my opinion. Today I am happy that if the parents were not guilty then they deserve to be free. They lost their daughter as well as faced so much of trauma and we pass judgement according to our assumption. I remember Shobha Dey calling them monster parents but where is she now. These high profile people must learn how to opine. CBI court was not the ultimate one so we must not comment without having a clear picture.       

shampasaid

Taking all the available evidence into account , the CBI still is of the opinion that nobody else but the Talwars could have carried out the crime. The Noida police either blotched up the evidence purposely or due to their inefficiency which is hard to believe because the police department knows what is to be done in a crime scene. Either way when CBI entered the case , they could only put together circumstancial evidence which was a set back. However, there is no running away from conscience ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes surely they are freed in lack of enough evidence. @ Shampa I too feel for the parents. No parents would such things in a sane situation. If they did so, there must be some really disturbing and extreme conditions. We can not judge them. I will watch the movie Talwar. It is still a due one.

But when it comes to the efficiency of system and law, it has actually failed

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

I agree totally that it is unimaginable to think of parents committing a crime against their child . I have a neighbor whose daughter is living in Noida at Jalvayuvihar where the Talwars have their house and the murder took place. According to some of the neighbors ,who have been there for a long time Aarushi was adopted and when the investigation took place they had told the police about it.  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I agree totally that it is unimaginable to think of parents committing a crime against their child . I have a neighbor whose daughter is living in Noida at Jalvayuvihar where the Talwars have their house and the murder took place. According to some of the neighbors ,who have been there for a long time Aarushi was adopted and when the investigation took place they had told the police about it.  

The case was handed over to another CBI officer and suddenly investigation took a new turn. Sometimes what we can't imagine that might occur but the point is the CBI must put forward a strong proof against the parents and can't blame them only on the basis of their imagination. Assumption should not be the basis of investigation. Secondly, adoption can't be a blame factor. There are numerous couple who have become parents after adopting a child and they love them selflessly so why should this be a criterion to adjudge the Talwars and declare them culprits. 

shampasaid

When we know that even now a certain section of the society regardless of education and social standing still believes that honor killing is justified , anything is possible. People kill their own children and siblings without a second thought to " preserve family honor"  . With such convoluted thought process I don't put anyone beyond carrying out anything more so when no other possibility exists.

No one killed Jessica is now no one killed Aarushi. But if prosecution cannot provide clinching evidence the accused will get benefit of doubt and go shot free. We can only speculate. Who had the best motive to kill her can be a pointer for us.

Circumstantial evidence also suffices to convict some one if the evidence clearly establishes that there was only one probability of the accused person being guilty.  There is no doubt that Hem Raj and Arushi were killed. There is also no doubt that there must be some killer.  It could be a possibility that Hem Raj  could have first killed Arushi and then committed suicide. It was job of government to investigate and prosecute with proper evidence. Apparently, the government failed to prove the guilt. Hence benefit of doubt. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

When we know that even now a certain section of the society regardless of education and social standing still believes that honor killing is justified , anything is possible. People kill their own children and siblings without a second thought to " preserve family honor"  . With such convoluted thought process I don't put anyone beyond carrying out anything more so when no other possibility exists.

Yes, I too opined in my previous comment that anything can happen so nothing should be outrightly denied. Still, my opinion is that the CBI for their own convenience gave it a look of an honour killing and wrapped up their investigation which is unacceptable. HC has remarked that CBI handled the case in a very shoddy manner. Hope the real culprits get caught as soon as possible.    

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes, I too opined in my previous comment that anything can happen so nothing should be outrightly denied. Still, my opinion is that the CBI for their own convenience gave it a look of an honour killing and wrapped up their investigation which is unacceptable. HC has remarked that CBI handled the case in a very shoddy manner. Hope the real culprits get caught as soon as possible.    

The CBI came in much later after the initial blotch up was done by the police who messed up the crime scene. HC cannot blame only the CBI beause the initial investigation was done in a shoddy manner by the police who did not collect evidence that was available and did not even seal the scene of crime for the first two days thereby directly/indirectly helping the murderer(s). CBI under the circumstances had n other go but to rely only on circumstancial evidence that was available to them.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.