Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

When we know that even now a certain section of the society regardless of education and social standing still believes that honor killing is justified , anything is possible. People kill their own children and siblings without a second thought to " preserve family honor"  . With such convoluted thought process I don't put anyone beyond carrying out anything more so when no other possibility exists.

Yes, I too opined in my previous comment that anything can happen so nothing should be outrightly denied. Still, my opinion is that the CBI for their own convenience gave it a look of an honour killing and wrapped up their investigation which is unacceptable. HC has remarked that CBI handled the case in a very shoddy manner. Hope the real culprits get caught as soon as possible.    

The CBI came in much later after the initial blotch up was done by the police who messed up the crime scene. HC cannot blame only the CBI beause the initial investigation was done in a shoddy manner by the police who did not collect evidence that was available and did not even seal the scene of crime for the first two days thereby directly/indirectly helping the murderer(s). CBI under the circumstances had n other go but to rely only on circumstancial evidence that was available to them.

Yes, that is right. Actually, the mindset of the investigators is very difficult to understand. The problem is, every investigator is not that efficient and general people suffer due to the inefficiency of the police and so on.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.

<a href="http://flipdiving.online" >flip diving</a> 

flipdiving wrote:

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.

<a href="http://flipdiving.online" >flip diving</a> 

The same reply for all discussions?? It is not relevant. Please stick to the topic and maintain the decorum of the forum

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

vijay wrote:

No one killed Jessica is now no one killed Aarushi. But if prosecution cannot provide clinching evidence the accused will get benefit of doubt and go shot free. We can only speculate. Who had the best motive to kill her can be a pointer for us.

No one killed Jessica....there we knew who killed for sure, but had power backing and escaped. Here we are not sure. We have pointers suggesting honor killing but lack of evidence could not prove that

Arunima Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

No one killed Jessica is now no one killed Aarushi. But if prosecution cannot provide clinching evidence the accused will get benefit of doubt and go shot free. We can only speculate. Who had the best motive to kill her can be a pointer for us.

No one killed Jessica....there we knew who killed for sure, but had power backing and escaped. Here we are not sure. We have pointers suggesting honor killing but lack of evidence could not prove that

Either our justice system is flawed or as it happens with all the rich and the powerful , it is biased. We have seen how Salman Khan got away and became even more popular after the hit and run case. I tend to be think that as a nation our own sense f Justice is questionable or else how do political criminals roam free . In this case there is no doubt , that benefit of doubt can be given to the parents since the investigation itself did not happen as it should have and all the evidence was tampered with and destroyed.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Shampa Sadhya

Any system can be misused if people do not go by their conscience .We have cases across the Globe where justice has failed or has been misused. While there are very few cases abroad, it is other way around here. 

Here Injustice has become the norm. Even if there is fair judgement, it is too delayed. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

At least   is not to hang the innocent in law.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Any system can be misused if people do not go by their conscience .We have cases across the Globe where justice has failed or has been misused. While there are very few cases abroad, it is other way around here. 

Here Injustice has become the norm. Even if there is fair judgement, it is too delayed. Justice delayed is justice denied.

See Vijay Mallya and Lalit Modi, who are wanted in India but are absconders. Although criminals, they are enjoying their lives abroad. Thus, in every case it is a matter of great concern that the real culprits will be punished or not. Here, money power can make or break the fate which is quite a disturbing practice.     

shampasaid

Injustice is a part of life everywhere and life is unfair ...It is the fittest that survive anywhere . There are so many cases involving politicians  like Bofors, Augustawestland , any number land grabbing cases and fodder scam. Why question Vijay Malya and Lalit Modi who had to run away ? The politicians are right here and lording over everyone which is even more insulting to the justice system of our country.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Injustice is a part of life everywhere and life is unfair ...It is the fittest that survive anywhere . There are so many cases involving politicians  like Bofors, Augustawestland , any number land grabbing cases and fodder scam. Why question Vijay Malya and Lalit Modi who had to run away ? The politicians are right here and lording over everyone which is even more insulting to the justice system of our country.

I totally agree with you. The fittest survive.. so in a jungle rule, the one who is more barbaric is the one who has the way. At least in this case, the crime is a personal one which impacts a single family. However, there are numerous cases where the crime is done drunk with power and it impacts some other person or the society and many a times a national interest but wrongdoers get away with it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.