Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What the masses want nobody talks about. The Indian people voted out Vajpayee ( he had done reasonably well) and earlier voted ina "kichdi" Sarkar when dev Gowda and later Gujral became PM. Why can't that happen again? We do not know how the people will vote. but I do know that Indian does not like regimentation and Modi is committing a blunder by trying to link adhar with "everything". I am a frequent visitor to the USA and such draconian law is not there at all. So as I say don't be too sure of 2019. Vajpayee was a good man and did nothing wrong but was voted out.

Arunima Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Voters have started realising that they will not vote for perceptions and empty slogans.

At least a good number of sensible ones have started realizing it and have voted against the dynasty who fooled them with false perceptions and empty slogans for six decades. Hopefully they don't fall trap of it further, question and judge before voting rather than falling for loyalty for so many years. BJP or Congress...one has to question and then vote.

Dynasty's rule everywhere. In the USA power is concentrated in the hands of 15 big dynasties.One must go to America to realize it. Dynasties rule in Burma, Pakistan, North Korea, Syria , and even the UK where they have a monarchy. There is nothing wrong in a dynasty. I was last month in Pakistan and I was surprised to see the popularity of Bilal Bhutto, simply because he is Bhutto. We cant write away the Nehru dynasty. A few people writing against it will not help as all said and done Rahul is liked by lots of people.

It is certainly interesting with the Political scene in these times. The analysis summarizes the results well and i definitely agree with it. In general, the BJP party needs to have a strong opposition party which keeps them on their toes. This will help us to see favorable outcomes, which benefits all of us. 

MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Voters have started realising that they will not vote for perceptions and empty slogans.

At least a good number of sensible ones have started realizing it and have voted against the dynasty who fooled them with false perceptions and empty slogans for six decades. Hopefully they don't fall trap of it further, question and judge before voting rather than falling for loyalty for so many years. BJP or Congress...one has to question and then vote.

Dynasty's rule everywhere. In the USA power is concentrated in the hands of 15 big dynasties.One must go to America to realize it. Dynasties rule in Burma, Pakistan, North Korea, Syria , and even the UK where they have a monarchy. There is nothing wrong in a dynasty. I was last month in Pakistan and I was surprised to see the popularity of Bilal Bhutto, simply because he is Bhutto. We cant write away the Nehru dynasty. A few people writing against it will not help as all said and done Rahul is liked by lots of people.

Rahul Gandhi may be popular as he belong to Nehru Dynasty but he is not capable of ruling India. He is a thoughtless person who speaks without doing his homework. A potential leader of the country needs to know more about his country.

A self centered person living in luxury funded by us tax payers ,  who thinks nothing of tearing up his own govts papers , has scant respect nor knowledge about what is happening  in his  own.country may be liked by Congress supporters but I doubt if the nation wd accept him as their leader , this following  is his latest gaffe 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/he-should-know-about-it-ncc-cadets-react-to-rahul-gandhis-remark/amp_articleshow/63446643.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I feel is that whatever Rahul says or does in public are neither his own views or acts but he only repeats what a group of advisers tell him to do. He is just a puppet dancing to the tune of a set of event managers. He performs his act and then disappears somewhere out of the country to take a rest or propagate against India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

jabeen wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Rahul Gandhi may be popular as he belong to Nehru Dynasty but he is not capable of ruling India. He is a thoughtless person who speaks without doing his homework. A potential leader of the country needs to know more about his country.

Tut tut, quick judgements - they never help.

suni51 wrote:

What I feel is that whatever Rahul says or does in public are neither his own views or acts but he only repeats what a group of advisers tell him to do. He is just a puppet dancing to the tune of a set of event managers. He performs his act and then disappears somewhere out of the country to take a rest or propagate against India.

Well-well! You are going to be surprised. Astrologically he has Raj yog and destined to rule India.When? maybe not now but yes by 2024.Just watch Indian people will vote him in like Bilal.

Many are saying Rahul is a puppet. Friends so many said the same thing about Indira Gandhi. Remember she was referred to as " goongie gudiya".what happened? You all now better than me

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Well-well! You are going to be surprised. Astrologically he has Raj yog and destined to rule India.When? maybe not now but yes by 2024.Just watch Indian people will vote him in like Bilal.

Rajyog? Well, I am not surprised- after all he is born in a royal family with a silver spoon in his mouth so there.... but my question is... did anyone said Modi had a Rajyog in his kundli before he was elected as PM of India? Do you think a normal citizen of India would get the treatment Rahul Gandhi is getting in different temples? This is all sponsored show reserved for influential politicians and it will go on!   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.