Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Many are saying Rahul is a puppet. Friends so many said the same thing about Indira Gandhi. Remember she was referred to as " goongie gudiya".what happened? You all now better than me

Goongie Guriya? As much as I know Indira was vocal and daring all through her political career and I appreciate her for everything she did as PM of India despite few controversial incidents. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

What I feel is that whatever Rahul says or does in public are neither his own views or acts but he only repeats what a group of advisers tell him to do. He is just a puppet dancing to the tune of a set of event managers. He performs his act and then disappears somewhere out of the country to take a rest or propagate against India.

Well-well! You are going to be surprised. Astrologically he has Raj yog and destined to rule India.When? maybe not now but yes by 2024.Just watch Indian people will vote him in like Bilal.

Rajyog? Well, I am not surprised- after all he is born in a royal family with a silver spoon in his mouth so there.... but my question is... did anyone said Modi had a Rajyog in his kundli before he was elected as PM of India? Do you think a normal citizen of India would get the treatment Rahul Gandhi is getting in different temples? This is all sponsored show reserved for influential politicians and it will go on!   

Modi has Saturn in 12 house. This shows great rise and precipitous fall.This is  called the Napoleonic house. Napoleon was a great man but was defeated at Waterloo.People from aristocracy will in 9 cases out  10 rule.it is all over the world.

Either way , now the focus seems to be on Karnataka . In the recent election to the Rajya Sabha , BJP has further strengthened it's position by getting as many as 9 seats. 

Speaking about Karnataka , it will be a tough battle for BJP since  the present govt is going all out with its appeasement policy and openly promising the moon to the electorate. Siddaramaiah after sleeping through his tenure has the audacity to call hmself the best CM ever .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Either way , now the focus seems to be on Karnataka . In the recent election to the Rajya Sabha , BJP has further strengthened it's position by getting as many as 9 seats. 

Speaking about Karnataka , it will be a tough battle for BJP since  the present govt is going all out with its appeasement policy and openly promising the moon to the electorate. Siddaramaiah after sleeping through his tenure has the audacity to call hmself the best CM ever .

How do you think the Lingayat issue will make a difference on coming elections?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Generally, in an election promises are made but it is up to the electorate to watch out.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How do you think the Lingayat issue will make a difference on coming elections?

Lingayats are a very large community and in Karnataka they are in the third position. The largest number being Dalits, Muslims and thirdly Lingayats. Yediurappa being a Lingayat had made the demand for a minority status when he was the chief minister which was turned down by the ruling Congress govt then. But no w of course they are using it as a tool during the coming elections. I am not sure if it would really help them make major gains because there are influential Lingayat leaders in all political parties.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.