Modi has been featured in top 3 Global leaders according to Gallup survey. I felt proud as an Indian though there are denials and criticism back home in opposition. Please share your views on it

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree that he is doing well at international level but what I feel is that it's time that he look at his priorities. His action is on constant watch as people are looking at him with lots of expectations. He must give priority to agriculture and education. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course I am proud to finally have a Prime minister who is not afraid to speak about our true culture and religion. He has indeed worked a lot in the last three years to raise our country's status and standing the world and for others to take us seriously. I am glad that he is featured among the top three leaders, he deserves it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I too feel very proud of his achievements. Though there are many people who criticise his governance, I feel that he has brought hope to the nation. Among others, the various measures that he has taken to curb black money and corruptions is commendable. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Truly recommendable that he talks about our true culture and religion and acts above appeasement politics. Now with so much of endorsement across globe, expectations do increase from him. Hopefully he delivers because that is what our country really needs.

The best part is despite of being portrayed as a Hindu leader, he is quite popular in Muslim countries and his popularity among Muslims back home has also increased.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

jabeen wrote:

I too feel very proud of his achievements. Though there are many people who criticise his governance, I feel that he has brought hope to the nation. Among others, the various measures that he has taken to curb black money and corruptions is commendable. 

I agree Jabeen. Although because of the demonetization, GST and other policy changes, he has faced more flak for coming down hard on people and depleting their savings in bank etc. but I have heard most finance-related professionals I know commending him for his work. According to them, what he is doing now is going to prove very important and valuable in the coming years and the benefits to common people will only grow over time. Increased investments in mutual funds and the share market changes are indicative of positive outcome and it has happened only because of the bold steps taken by Modi. And the respect he has earned in countries such as Saudi Arabia only proves that he is not one to be taken lightly. The world recognises this fact but the seculars and liberals in our country, sadly don't.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
usha manohar wrote:

Modi is the kind of committed  leader India truly needed and needs . He does not stand on ceremonies nor is he egoistic ,having shown what it means to be people's leader. Recently when he visited Mangalore he stayed at the state guest house which s a first for any national or even a state level leader. Immediately our own corrupt CM too followed suit when he visited Mangalore last weekend... I am.glad that he is trying his level best to close the wide gap created by the Congress party during it's rule between the aam aadmi and the netas .

Modi is the kind of committed  leader India truly needed and needs . He does not stand on ceremonies nor is he egoistic ,having shown what it means to be people's leader. Recently when he visited Mangalore he stayed at the state guest house which s a first for any national or even a state level leader. Immediately our own corrupt CM too followed suit when he visited Mangalore last weekend... I am glad that he is setting an example ,  trying his level best to close the wide gap created by the Congress party during it's rule between the aam aadmi and the netas .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes PM Modi is best ever prime minister of India as well as leading the world also. Now public believe on him more even opposition opposed a lot and due to him BJP has good reputation nowadays. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I recently took part in a political debate organized by our university where people mainly those from educational field took part and contributed their views. The subject was the coming general elections and what would be it's impact on the nation.Of course the Congress supporters went hammer and tongs against Mr Modi but the more saner voices we're concerned at the lack of proper opposition against Mr Modi because in any democracy it is essential to have more than one powerful leaders so that the leading party is kept on it's toes ..we have no one who matches Modi which is not a healthy political scenario

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi is without doubt a cut above all other politicians in India. He does have a horizon about the future but his lieutenants like Rajnath  Singh and Jaitley  have mislead him on occasions.  Modi has no opposition leader to match him and that is not good in a democracy.  Modi is the best premier after Lalbahadur Shastri after Nehru who literally  led India down a blind alley.  Can Midi unravel the web  created by Nehru?  History will judge him on this. 

Modi is clueless on Kashmir and that could be his downfall historically. He has not been able to do what all he had promised on Kashmir and foisting a PDP-BJP government is a blunder.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.