Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

While the Kashmir issue has not been resolved I still feel that there is commitment but the ground realities are far too harsh , added to which th opposition is not missing a singe opportunity to pounce on Modi and the central leadership. One can see how the Congress party openly shows its support to the terror groups ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

While the Kashmir issue has not been resolved I still feel that there is commitment but the ground realities are far too harsh , added to which th opposition is not missing a singe opportunity to pounce on Modi and the central leadership. One can see how the Congress party openly shows its support to the terror groups ..

The job of the opposition is to oppose the government. Look at the USA where the Democrats and Republicans are each other's throats. The fact remains that Modi is much respected abroad, but so was Nehru and he came to a cropper. Kashmir may turn out to be Modi's Achilles heel. Vajpayee was also greatly respected, but he lost the election and has precious little to show for his 6 years in power. Modi has wasted a lot of time in trying to regiment society like linking Adhar card with everything under the sun from bank accts to pension. This is not even in the USA.  And all his talk of corruption against the Gandhi family has been zero. Till date, Robert Vadra has not faced a single charge sheet? Why. Becuase there is nothing against him. There is no doubt that Modi lacks class and his humble background ensures that everybody knows what poverty is.

I was always a supporter of Modi but lately, I feel he is wasting time on inconsequential matters. Has corruption gone down in India with Modi? Not at all the bribes are continuing as usual and I faced a problem for my Mumbai house and saw it close. No point in writing here. He is concentrating on bringing a militant brand of Hinduism, but again Hindus are not fanatics and never will be. Stress on Cows is laughable. Lastly, he has not kept his promise to servicemen. This is unpardonable. with China looming over India. All his earlier rhetoric against Pak is zero. I doubt the BJP will get 282 seats this time.

I think BJP will get figure of 282 easily in next election also because no replacement of Modi in Other party . Who want to see Rahul Gandhi as a prime minister or any other leader if you see any person the tell me we can discuss on that.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Modi has been accepted by the majority of people because he does not act superior like the Gandhis . A true leader is classless and easily approachable which is what Modi is. Since there is no challenge to have position as of now , least f all from Congress , BJP has a good chance f coming back to power. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Modi has been accepted by the majority of people because he does not act superior like the Gandhis . A true leader is classless and easily approachable which is what Modi is. Since there is no challenge to have position as of now , least f all from Congress , BJP has a good chance f coming back to power. 

He may come back to power by a slim majority or a largest single party, but this is because there is no worthwhile opposition leader. What happens to the burning problems of the country? Kashmir and the North East. And more important the caste divide perpetuated by the government with caste-based reservation and not on meritocracy. many foreigners have asked me about it and some feel its as bad as apartheid of South Africa.

Modi is doing well globally. His recent visit to the West bank and the singular honor of the highest civil award by President Abbas is proof. He has made a name for himself and is the first premier from India to ever visit Palestine. He is following in the foot steps of Nehru who also made a name internationally till he came a cropper against China. Modi needs to guard against this.

I agree that  MDI should tread carefully especially when you have several loose cannons within your own party . Another point I would like to make is to leave the opposition alone and not bring up their names and deeds all the time ...no doubt they do only mud slinging against Modi , but he should simply ignore them and carry on with what needs to be done.

To be honest, I am a fan of Modi for his honesty and foreign policies but if he doesn't come up with a solution on Pakistan I am afraid he is going to pay dearly in coming elections. Modi has been cornered on many fronts including cross border terrorism. Maybe he will come out clean on many fronts but he should take Pakistan issue on priority basis. Better relations with other countries will help but killing of soldiers and civilians on Pakistan front will prove fatal in coming election.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You have pinpointed an important issue. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.