Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I wonder what holds them back ? Why not keep having surgical strikes and crush all terror camps and show you mean business rather than talk tough on TV shows. We have lost so many precious lives of our army men and for what ? The terrorists seem to be getting bolder and more daring as can be seen in the latest attack at Sunjuwan @ Jammu. The very fact that they managed to get inside the military camp , kill and wound so many and carry on fighting for almost 2 days shows that they are deadly and well trained.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi undoubtedly is a global leader but he should look at domestic issues to win and restore the confidence of citizen of India. We are fighting a war on terrorism as well economic issues and both are equally important.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will give you a first hand account having served many times in Kashmir Valley.  Fact is many local Kashmir youth are supporting anti India. The DM admitted it.  Carrying out  surgical strikes too frequently can lead to war and Pakistan has military parity.  Victory is not assured. They  are already carrying out surgical strikes through trained  fedyan.The solution is martial law in Kashmir and crushing or even eliminating the opponents even if they are locals.  The way things are heading we could lose Kashmir. 

Modi has to take hard decisions.  Is he up to it? 

I know how the situation is in J&K @MG Singh. I have worked in J&K for a long time in different areas including in Rajauri which is one of the most sensitive areas. I worked as project manager for my company undertaking steel girder bridge making projects for BRO and stayed either at project sites or army officers' mess in border areas. By the way I was in Rajauri sector during Kargil War totally cut off from rest of the world. My only way of communication was phone service provided to army personals inside the Company's headquarter or Regiment's office. 

I have been going to J&K ever since I was a student and being a curious type I talked to everyone about how they felt about Pakistan and India including Tanga wala, Taxi driver, restaurant owners, fruit sellers or even so-called reputed persons and everyone thought that they were better off with India. I did not see any women in Burkha those days and I am not ashamed to admit that I even made friends with some local boys and girls and went to the movies together. I am not surprised if Firdaus and Palladium cinema halls in Srinagar have been shutdown. They want to see Kashmir Valley back to medieval era with strict Islamic rules.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Modi undoubtedly is a global leader but he should look at domestic issues to win and restore the confidence of citizen of India. We are fighting a war on terrorism as well economic issues and both are equally important.  

That is true! However, one look at the domestic issues is enough to tell us who are creating most of those issues. Modi is an intelligent person  and is prudent enough to realise that strong friendly and economic relationships with several countries are important to help India grow economically and so is working hard to do that. Sadly, the opposition and their allies are hellbent on making life hard for him on the domestic front and his energies are spent on unnecessary issues. When will opposition realise that they need to be equally supportive on several things that Modi is trying to do!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have two points to make. A)  the job of the opposition iS to oppose not cooperate. Look at the way the Dems and Reps  are each others throats in USA. B)  Nehru was also a global leader but he failed as he neglected military.  No position of respect in world without military power.  Under Midi for 3 consequetive years military expenditure as % of GDP has come down. Military is rusting.  

He better beware. 

MG Singh wrote:

I have two points to make. A)  the job of the opposition iS to oppose not cooperate. Look at the way the Dems and Reps  are each others throats in USA. B)  Nehru was also a global leader but he failed as he neglected military.  No position of respect in world without military power.  Under Midi for 3 consequetive years military expenditure as % of GDP has come down. Military is rusting.  

He better beware. 

Opposition is supposed to oppose but in a credible and intelligent manner. Not go visit the enemy country and openly seek help from them to bring down the prime minister of your country.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are black sheep in the opposition, but who elects them?  In any case, Modi should not bother about the opposition and concentrate on keeping his flock together and fulfill the promises he made. The coming Karnataka polls will show where Modi stands.

A global leader is one who has tremedous resources at his command and can deploy them at a moment's notice. Verbosity does not make a workd leader. Also the role of opposition is not to support government policies butctonwuestion them. Bhaktas are now needlessly projecting and pleading.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.