Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Karnataka will not at all be easy for BJP because of  aa lac of credible leadership. In all fairness to him all the cases against Yediyurappa have been quashed by the high court of Karnataka under the Congress govt but the Congress brings up his name from time to time calling him corrupt while there is no proof unlike in Lalu and some their own leaders' cases. But the Congress and JDS has made sure that his image has been  tarnished ...another factor against BJP is the infighting within the party which does not inspire much confidence. With all that if they manage to win, the credit can only go to Mr Modi and the trust that people have in him.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Vijay so the roles are cut out for Bhaktas and opposition now? Bhaktas will support blindly and the opposition will go down to any extent to oppose... not fair! There should be a rational view from both sides. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes thee should be a rational view from both sides. But who will ball the cat first.

We, the people of this country will make them walk on a right path or be ready to be thrown out in oblivion. 

The people of India are not revolutionary, that's why India never had a revolution like in China, France Russia etc.  That the bane of India. The Indian people have been ruled for 1100 years and have lost the power of thinking!!!!

MG Singh wrote:

The people of India are not revolutionary, that's why India never had a revolution like in China, France Russia etc.  That the bane of India. The Indian people have been ruled for 1100 years and have lost the power of thinking!!!!

But we had the Independence struggle where many lives were sacrificed . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Singh does not recognise democratic revolutions. Revolutions change governments. We have done it so many times. But as gun shots were not there Singh did not see (hear) them.

A revolution is a mass movement. Our democracy is flawed as voters are misled and 75% are uneducated and living hand to mouth existence. Such improvised people cannot have a revolution by vote. More they will vote for a man who gives them some money and food that day. No wonder so many convicted and corrupt win elections.

MG Singh wrote:

A revolution is a mass movement. Our democracy is flawed as voters are misled and 75% are uneducated and living hand to mouth existence. Such improvised people cannot have a revolution by vote. More they will vote for a man who gives them some money and food that day. No wonder so many convicted and corrupt win elections.

Funnily enough even Congress party speaks about how Modi is not caring about the vast majority of poverty stricken people of the nation, shame on them for having kept the vast majority poor after ruling the nation for 70 years. Either their leader is totally unaware of facts or too stupid to know the kind of statements he makes which actually throws spotlight on their own past performance

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The current Congress leaders do not know what they are talking about. Their single aim is to get the power back which they did not think they could lose as badly as they did. They are certainly pointing 4 fingers to their own direction while pointing one finger to the ruling party. However, the ruling party will have to act fast in order to keep their own accountability as well responsibility.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.