Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I would like to add the latest development - Today Akhilesh Yadav and Mayavati (SP and BSP) have decided to fight jointly against BJP to stop Modi in coming by-elections . I would also like to remind that Mayavati was attacked by SP workers in a guest house when she was in coalition with SP. BJP workers came for her rescue that day otherwise Mayavati would be no more to see this day (according to Mayavati)

Nothing is impossible in politics ... especially the kind that is bent on furthering self interest !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Enemy's enemy is my friend

This is very proud that Gallup international rated P.M. Modi, among world's top three leaders in its annual survey.

He also one of the favorite P.M. in public and strong leader.

Be positive
vijay wrote:

In this case she going to sit in the lap of her enemy number 1. She has her eyes on the Rajya Sabha seat for herself. It's no less than Harakiri on her part.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Opposition will have a voice in Rajya Sabha

vijay wrote:

In politics, such attitude can only result in instability. It cause problems in governing properly.

Don't forget Nehru had great international standing for 15 years till China punctured him.moral of the story Modi beware. I wonder people recollect my astro forecast on Modi?

It is still the starting stage on international front, though he has been doing good, it is important that he provides some tangible benefits to middle class & opportunities in jobs especially.

His programme skill india has managed to provide jobs only to 2% of the total members participated, isn't that very less? This is a serious concern & the quality & skill of imparting training & bringing results should improve. There should be some accountability, monitoring & incentives to be given.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

No leader is perfect , from Nehru on wards until Mr Modi...There are bound to be weaknesses and certain personality traits that may go against them. We can only take what is positive and see how beneficial their policies have been..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

In this case she going to sit in the lap of her enemy number 1. She has her eyes on the Rajya Sabha seat for herself. It's no less than Harakiri on her part.  

Politics is the art of making the impossible -possible. Mayawati must have thought of all pro and cons but they won't win if they do not take Congress with them. let's see.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.