Rivalry is quite common in politics but at times politicians and their aides are able to mask falsehoods cleverly in such a way as to completely condemn a person , spreading it across the media and social platform. This is one such article that I came across. .

https://m.facebook.com/groups/179591189134490?view=permalink&id=397493530677587

Incidentally , Churches and Mosques across Karnataka have been  warning their followers not to show any kind of support to BJP. One can imagine the kind of communalism that is prevalent in our nation , nurtured for decades

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

HA ha ha! What a dope! It is quite obvious that the writer of this post is totally biased. When he himself does not even know several positive aspects that are happening internationally with respect to India's standing, he claims demonetization to have failed completely. What people do not realise or actually, they have been led to believe by experts and intellectuals alike, that demonetization should have worked like magic and turned India's fortunes instantly in just one night. Since it didn't and cannot happen that way, people readily believe that it has failed. I wish the writer would talk more about the ills of his own religion and how it has declined his community by degrees as the world advances further. What he should talk about is why there is rise of fanaticism and extremism in his rleigion and maybe reveal the secrets of his madarsas!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

HA ha ha! What a dope! It is quite obvious that the writer of this post is totally biased. When he himself does not even know several positive aspects that are happening internationally with respect to India's standing, he claims demonetization to have failed completely. What people do not realise or actually, they have been led to believe by experts and intellectuals alike, that demonetization should have worked like magic and turned India's fortunes instantly in just one night. Since it didn't and cannot happen that way, people readily believe that it has failed. I wish the writer would talk more about the ills of his own religion and how it has declined his community by degrees as the world advances further. What he should talk about is why there is rise of fanaticism and extremism in his rleigion and maybe reveal the secrets of his madarsas!

Yes, the writer is biased. There is also no doubt that there is a communal divide between two communities against the BJP and they have a lot of Hindu support. But after reading the Facebook post( I had not read it earlier), there is a lot of rhetoric but certain truths are also visible through the post. Modi has to address and the fact that the BJP has just HIM is not a help. The economy must be addressed. Kashmir must be solved. What happened to his earlier sermons of abolishing article 370. Haven't heard about it from him now.

This article link i have given below is a fair analysis of BJP and it's current position. I totally agree that a lot of time and effort has gone into unnecessary and often unwanted matters. Some of them.glaring and embarrassing. I remember Yogi Adityanath making a statement in Kerala about the healthcare there , asking them to learn from UP. Kerala has one f the best healthcare systems in India while UP is right at the bottom. Why don't these leaders get their facts right before making such stupid statements? People watch, listen and judge .. anythiing connected to BJP whether at state level or through some of its bumbling leaders can damage the credibility of the Central govt and Modi. 

https://scroll.in/article/868706/lok-sabha-polls-is-the-bjp-worried-about-not-being-able-to-win-272-seats-again

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I remember seeing a Hollywood movie" one man army". Modi is exactly that and in such a big country one man is not enough. Unfortunately, most BJP leaders after Modi have little horizon and some of them by their actions and statements pull Modi down. He may yet win the election.Is that all? what about the country? We curse Nehru now and I hope Modi pulls up his socks  solves Kashmir and FACES china. WE HAVE to match china miltarily aotherwise the opinion of the  Chinese Institute of strategic studies may well come true. read http://news.rediff.com/special/2009/aug/10/china-should-break-up-india-suggests-chinese-strategist.htm

It is alot of rhetoric, but some things are true.

MG Singh wrote:

I remember seeing a Hollywood movie" one man army". Modi is exactly that and in such a big country one man is not enough. Unfortunately, most BJP leaders after Modi have little horizon and some of them by their actions and statements pull Modi down. He may yet win the election.Is that all? what about the country? We curse Nehru now and I hope Modi pulls up his socks  solves Kashmir and FACES china. WE HAVE to match china miltarily aotherwise the opinion of the  Chinese Institute of strategic studies may well come true. read http://news.rediff.com/special/2009/aug/10/china-should-break-up-india-suggests-chinese-strategist.htm

I agree that is the problem in BJP, after Modi, with the exception of maybe Nitin Gadkari, there is no one who could be able to rally forces. And I do wish Modi would soon solve the problem of J&K and China immediately, but that is a mammoth task which will take time. He did talk about abolishing article 370, but I wonder if it can really be done overnight!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I agree that is the problem in BJP, after Modi, with the exception of maybe Nitin Gadkari, there is no one who could be able to rally forces. And I do wish Modi would soon solve the problem of J&K and China immediately, but that is a mammoth task which will take time. He did talk about abolishing article 370, but I wonder if it can really be done overnight!

Where there is a will, there is away. So many times the Government has passed ordinances that do not need Parliament approval immediately. Somebody has to catch the bull by the horns. Modi?not likely.

Even when there is a will in a democracy ,all the ways leading to the solution may be blocked by the many oppositions. That's is the reason why leaders should be cautious while making poll promises. Saying we will try our level best and promising to implement within a certain time frame are totally different..how howe , the nation is with Mr Modi on the implementation of uniform civil.code and repealing of article 370 , so he should go ahead at least during the next term ...of course hoping that he gets a thumping majority in both the houses.

Opposition for Opposition is in Indian system of politics, this party or that party and the worst example is Mamta Banerjee who refuses to accept every new policy suggested by central government on some or the other excuse (The latest is proposed health insurance for 10 crore families of India). So, if the opposition parties are doing that now there is nothing new. The best way to avoid such opposition is  to not give them a chance. I think it's time that Indian politics come of age and learn "Nation First" is the only way of survival. Imagine the opposition parties come into power next time and parties in power now play the same negative role as opposition parties playing right now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi ! Gadkari? he doesn't know what he talks. Recently in the presence of the Navy commander Western Fleet he is reported to have said that Navy has no business to be in Mumbai. They should be on the border with Pakistan. Poor Gadkari is not aware that Navy is there not on its own but to defend vital national interests like the Bhabha Atomic reactor and Tarpore plant as well as Mumbai Port( lifeline of India). Its so from British days who fortified the two islands in Mumbai port ( hope you have seen them) with heavy guns. Modi remains "one man army"

MG Singh wrote:

Hi ! Gadkari? he doesn't know what he talks. Recently in the presence of the Navy commander Western Fleet he is reported to have said that Navy has no business to be in Mumbai. They should be on the border with Pakistan. Poor Gadkari is not aware that Navy is there not on its own but to defend vital national interests like the Bhabha Atomic reactor and Tarpore plant as well as Mumbai Port( lifeline of India). Its so from British days who fortified the two islands in Mumbai port ( hope you have seen them) with heavy guns. Modi remains "one man army"

I do not know where you got this incident from, but he did not say that Navy had no business to be in Mumbai, he is not a fool neither is he so irresponsible. I would need more context about the incidnet you are talking about. Gadkari is not a stupid person to dismiss Navy or their functions so easily.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.