Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Most of the public sector was loss making until the opening up of the economy by PVN and Manmohan Singh duo .. AirIndia bungled on and is still doing so! All that they were capable and we're taught was sychopancy. They suddenly would come alive and show flashes of efficiency only when Nehru/Gandhi family or their chamchas were flying with them..

I agree but Nehru Gandhi family was allowed to run riot because the people wanted them. That is a fact. When the masses want a particular clan or leader what can be done? Even now Rahul is second to only to Modi. He remains popular. he is young, there is every chance he will rise like that mythical bird the Phoenix.

After Government I am in the private sector and what you say is correct

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Most of the public sector was loss making until the opening up of the economy by PVN and Manmohan Singh duo .. AirIndia bungled on and is still doing so! All that they were capable and we're taught was sychopancy. They suddenly would come alive and show flashes of efficiency only when Nehru/Gandhi family or their chamchas were flying with them..

I agree but Nehru Gandhi family was allowed to run riot because the people wanted them. That is a fact. When the masses want a particular clan or leader what can be done? Even now Rahul is second to only to Modi. He remains popular. he is young, there is every chance he will rise like that mythical bird the Phoenix.

Rahul might rise or might not ...if he does it shows the Indian mindset that is steeped in slavery and sychopancy .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't think Rahul will get the top post of this country. In fact, even if congress ever manages to come back in power it has got to be in collaboration with number of other political parties and I am not sure if the other opposition parties would accept him as their leader for the post of PM. At best he will be one of the 3-4 Deputy PMs in a collaboration that could split any time. He has nothing in him that takes to be a PM even with his Nehru-Gandhi family name. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He is maturing and no opposition leader matches him. he will be PM maybe not now, but 5 years hence.

People will.make the choice at the right time.

Well, we must remember the Congress ruled for 60 out of 70 years, why and how? Its fashionable to criticize but the fact is they were VOTED into power by the people. I think the Indian people wanted Nehru family. Even now after Modi, Rahul is the most popular leader. I am doubly sure that the Indian people will vote him back. It looks improbable at the moment but as we say "Don't be sure"!!!

I have written the above in bipartisan way for I am NOT a supporter of Nehru family

That is my biggest fear. No good PM has been voted for the second term...be it Vajpayeej or, PVNarsimha Rao. The tentacles of congress is widespread and it's filthy.

A khichdi sirkar might be the ill fate in store for 2019. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

That is my biggest fear. No good PM has been voted for the second term...be it Vajpayeej or, PVNarsimha Rao. The tentacles of congress is widespread and it's filthy.

A khichdi sirkar might be the ill fate in store for 2019. 

That is my fear too ..the ndian citizens have been fed on populistic measure,doles and corruption. Modi has not given any of these , instead most of the decisions taken in the past 3 years have been like bitter medicine that never goes well with the masses , while giving enough opportunity for the opposition to criticize. I sincerely hope that people have the sense to look through the negativity spread by the opposition..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Congress has secularism as it's strong point. It got diluted due to corruption by some of its leaders. BJP rightly cashed on it but BJP is not a secular party . So if Congress comes back on secularism one should not be surprised.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.