MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago

Cross-border terrorism is rife in the state of J&K. But a look back we can recollect that in 1970-71 the Indian army disguised as Mukti Bahni entered East Pakistan. This was the first case of cross-border terrorism. I recollect reading that many officers of Indian special forces were killed months before the real war started in East Pakistan. The fact is the Mukti Bahni could not even kill a chicken and Pakistan is angry that we broke up the Pak state into two. They will not accept and so now they are out for revenge and may well succeed.I invite readers to comment and look at the problem in totality. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago

This is a good topic but can you provide information or some links about Mukthi Bahni ..


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay
Diamond Mate
31 4.98k 28.3k
5 years ago

You all constantly criticise Indira but if she had not authorised the breakup of Pakistan then imagine today we would be fightig on east front also with Pskistai terrorists.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago
usha manohar wrote:

This is a good topic but can you provide information or some links about Mukthi Bahni ..

there are lots of links, but here are 2 of them

https://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/tibetans-fought-as-mukti-bahni-in-1971-in-east-pakistan/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/our-soldiers-became-the-mukti-bahini-former-indian-army-chief-general-v-k-singhs-book-reveals.323152/

 

Thank you said by: usha manohar
MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago

What was right or wrong is immaterial. The fact is that Pakistan is paying back in the same coin.  This war with Pak can only stop once Baluchistan is broken up and here also Raw is on hand.

MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago

Kashmir valley is burning and now terror groups from Pakistan, helped by locals are attacking army and police camps. This never happened earlier and Modi will have to look for a fresh approach. He could start by dismissing the PDP -BJP government. Also, there are so many trials going on against terrorists from the valley and not ONE is completed. Some have been going on for over 10 years and makes a mockery of the Indian commitment to fight terror. Like in Pak all terror groups should be trued by a miliatry court. Modi has to bite the bullet, but I have seen when the crucnch time comes he backs off. Not the hallmark of a great leader like Bose or Churchill or Putin.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago
MG Singh wrote:

Kashmir valley is burning and now terror groups from Pakistan, helped by locals are attacking army and police camps. This never happened earlier and Modi will have to look for a fresh approach. He could start by dismissing the PDP -BJP government. Also, there are so many trials going on against terrorists from the valley and not ONE is completed. Some have been going on for over 10 years and makes a mockery of the Indian commitment to fight terror. Like in Pak all terror groups should be trued by a miliatry court. Modi has to bite the bullet, but I have seen when the crucnch time comes he backs off. Not the hallmark of a great leader like Bose or Churchill or Putin.

I totally agree with that ...is it impossible to silence Pakistan by going n a massive air strike ? Why does India always wait for them to strike and then strike back in defense? Can't we destroy all their border posts when they open fire. It is clearly evident that , they use firing as a diversion to make it easy for the terrorists to gain entry into Indian side ..like everywhere else , even army seems to have been handicapped by the governmental procedures and Modi seems to be continuing the tradition 


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Kashmir valley is burning and now terror groups from Pakistan, helped by locals are attacking army and police camps. This never happened earlier and Modi will have to look for a fresh approach. He could start by dismissing the PDP -BJP government. Also, there are so many trials going on against terrorists from the valley and not ONE is completed. Some have been going on for over 10 years and makes a mockery of the Indian commitment to fight terror. Like in Pak all terror groups should be trued by a miliatry court. Modi has to bite the bullet, but I have seen when the crucnch time comes he backs off. Not the hallmark of a great leader like Bose or Churchill or Putin.

I totally agree with that ...is it impossible to silence Pakistan by going n a massive air strike ? Why does India always wait for them to strike and then strike back in defense? Can't we destroy all their border posts when they open fire. It is clearly evident that , they use firing as a diversion to make it easy for the terrorists to gain entry into Indian side ..like everywhere else , even army seems to have been handicapped by the governmental procedures and Modi seems to be continuing the tradition 

Excellent USha@ Pak understands only language of gun. Yes army is severely handicapped..  Look at how a FIR was filed against a Major who fired in self-defense.  Supreme Court had to intervene  as Modi and defense minister were silent. At this rate with army getting demoralized I don't see how valley can be retained. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar
vijay
Diamond Mate
31 4.98k 28.3k
5 years ago

He will give a huge lecture and problem will be resolved. Both of you would be as usual cheering

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago

Lectures and speeches are a specialty and tradition started and  by now followed by all politicians in our country. Some are experts at  abusive speeches and some speak of other things ..


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago
vijay wrote:

He will give a huge lecture and problem will be resolved. Both of you would be as usual cheering

What do you think he should do? I think he has given a free hand to Indian Army and Border Security Force to take all necessary action. The only thing left is a full fledged war and that may start any day the way the things are taking place. I think MG knows it better than me.   


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.