Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Further let me add, perks for the armed forces like free rations granted by Indira Gandhi have been stopped by Modi. This man is daft. he should read Clausewitz and Sun Tzu. Mao may not have read them and neither Trump but they don't do such silly things.

A war with Pakistan is inevitablebut India has no choice but to win it  otherwise Kashmir will be further divided

Winning a war in the west is not easy. The Pak and Indian army are from same racial stock and in 3  wars the Indian Army could not breach PAK defences.  At best they could go just 7 km into Pak. India lost an entire brigade in 65 trying to capture Lahore. In 71 the battle in west was a stale mate.  In KARGIL. Indian army could not take entire  hill and PK vacated only under US pressure.  To think IA wIn is easier said than done and considering stAte of affairs what if Pak wins?   Modi has no comprehension of how to tackle Pal and keep military morale high. 

MG Singh wrote:

Winning a war in the west is not easy. The Pak and Indian army are from same racial stock and in 3  wars the Indian Army could not breach PAK defences.  At best they could go just 7 km into Pak. India lost an entire brigade in 65 trying to capture Lahore. In 71 the battle in west was a stale mate.  In KARGIL. Indian army could not take entire  hill and PK vacated only under US pressure.  To think IA wIn is easier said than done and considering stAte of affairs what if Pak wins?   Modi has no comprehension of how to tackle Pal and keep military morale high. 

Aren't there learned and wise brains in the armed forces advising him? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Then let what is going on go. Why crib

I think it's matter of time only. We can see a full fledged war in coming months. Pakistan doesn't understand any other language but the only danger I see is support coming from China which can start a mini world war.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Aren't there learned and wise brains in the armed forces advising him? 

It will surprise you that the strong will officers are filtered out in higher ranks and the men who reach the top are yes men. So?????

There won't be any world war and I can say China may support Pak but will not physically fight India for the sake of Pak. They have a trade worth 86 billion dollars with India. A fight will be there but an India Pak fight only and the result is a toss-up. What if Pak wins, which is also likely. Being smug about victory is the most foolish thing. It could lead to a similar fight in Kashmir valley like in East Pakistan.

The crucial factor ina fight with Pak is morale.How will Indian army fare?  I won't write anything on this.

I think India has become better under Modi, in terms of getting more protective & attacking equipments, also there is more expression by the Army, however the possibility of a war looks more likely now as both the parties have become aggressive. India's morale should be in good spirits following the recent success in Surgical strikes & other successful operations.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.