The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is very disappointing to hear that article section is going to be suspended once again. If some contests are introduced in article section then definitely it will motivate more members to participate. Admin must think about it and trial period should be extended at least for a few more months. I wanted to just clarify one thing that can we submit a few more articles until 31st Jan or we are not allowed to do so.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am as disappointed as you guys, but admin of this site is not satisfied with number of members participating in article writing. 

80 odd articles in two and a half months is not bad at all ... I feel that more time should have been given ..

Exactly!! Personally I feel that the trial period should ve been at least 6 months. By the way, I hope you ve submitted the complete stories by now!!

I agree Jabeen, wish we had more time and I am really sorry that I have a long way to go before completing the story. As of now I have two more episodes waiting to be published  ..let us wait and see if there would be an extension

I was going to ask you in a day or two as to how many more parts of your story are remaining. It is a great story and I enjoy reading it while reviewing. I am really sad that the admin has decided not to continue with the section, it really sucks!

Thanks Kalyani , I too have got into the story now and feel sorry that I am not able to finish it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Reena wrote:

It is very disappointing to hear that article section is going to be suspended once again. If some contests are introduced in article section then definitely it will motivate more members to participate. Admin must think about it and trial period should be extended at least for a few more months. I wanted to just clarify one thing that can we submit a few more articles until 31st Jan or we are not allowed to do so.

Why not keep submitting your articles  because once the admin stops accepting our articles it gets automatically rejected..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

An attempt has been made to revive the articles section. Apparently, the attempt has failed. so matter ends. It may not  be feasible to revive the section. so let us accept the reality and act accordingly. However, all those who have so far made contribution to this section have done commendable job. I appreciate them. . 

It will remain a mystery why the article writing was started and then suspended. Approximately about 80 articles were written during this 2 and half month period which is not bad. There is really no case for its closure but then if the promoter doesn't want it then there is no choice. Probably he is content with what is available on the site but I can say the site is not going to rise anywhere. Examples are always odious but throwing in the towel does hold a mystery.

There is no mystery- Initially the article section was opened for one month (January 15 to February 14th) but it did not bring expected result. Later it was extended up to March 31st but again it attracted very few writers. The number of articles was not the consideration but number of writers was the main consideration. I am sure the admin will give the article section another try in near future.

@Usha- why don't you post the remaining parts before 31st, if you have already written them?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will try to submit a few more articles by 31st I guess. I really hope that you could finish your story by then.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

An attempt has been made to revive the articles section. Apparently, the attempt has failed. so matter ends. It may not  be feasible to revive the section. so let us accept the reality and act accordingly. However, all those who have so far made contribution to this section have done commendable job. I appreciate them. . 

It will remain a mystery why the article writing was started and then suspended. Approximately about 80 articles were written during this 2 and half month period which is not bad. There is really no case for its closure but then if the promoter doesn't want it then there is no choice. Probably he is content with what is available on the site but I can say the site is not going to rise anywhere. Examples are always odious but throwing in the towel does hold a mystery.

There is no mystery- Initially the article section was opened for one month (January 15 to February 14th) but it did not bring expected result. Later it was extended up to March 31st but again it attracted very few writers. The number of articles was not the consideration but number of writers was the main consideration. I am sure the admin will give the article section another try in near future.

@Usha- why don't you post the remaining parts before 31st, if you have already written them?

I have written only a few, which I will try and submit sunil....but I dont think i will be able to finish the story ...

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I have written only a few, which I will try and submit sunil....but I dont think i will be able to finish the story ...

Even if you don't manage to finish the story before 31st, please please send me the remaining parts as I won't to know the real mystery and how it all ends.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar

If you can finish your story in 2-3 episodes even after 31st March and if you can post them (In case the site is still open to post) please do it within a week by 7th April. I will somehow manage to get them published with a special request to admin. I hope that will save you from sending this story to interested members in individual capacity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is apparent that articles section is  functional. The only section remains Forum. Now I wonder how long this will also continue. Many would find discussion in social sites more enjoyable. any way there is no earning. why will people not devote their time and energy in Facebook rather. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I planned to write articles after the end of my son's board exams. Although yesterday's paper got cancelled, still I can try to complete a few articles and submit on this site. Would I be allowed to do so till the 7th of April?   

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.